Nijuichi21

Jan 31, 2019
the66 hey bro is this game convertable to apk? using joiplay doesn't seem to work as hscenes turns black, maybe converting to apk fix it? sorry to bother you ur name comes to mind when converting rpgm to android.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
the66 hey bro is this game convertable to apk? using joiplay doesn't seem to work as hscenes turns black, maybe converting to apk fix it? sorry to bother you ur name comes to mind when converting rpgm to android.
these are effects of limitations of mobile devices.
simple solution: have animations as proper videos and not some image slide shows
but this has to be done by the dev and i definitely won't start doing it.

Reactions: Nijuichi21

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
She definitely had wait too long

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
indeed!!, all this waiting..jesus...I now know what the blue balls mean :).
She is my favorite, and all this cuming inside makes me think we might have some prego or impregnation going on, which is bursting another vein in my balls...I really cant wait...I need more content..and the Dev has the only vaccine to fix it.

Dec 12, 2020
So is it just the beach and the shower or are there more scenes with Karen, went to Anastasia and it said it was the end, so I just dont want to miss anything...

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Knight of Love [Part 1 F] [Slightly Pink Heart] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 2,69 GB / 263 MB - Knight_of_Love_Part_1F-crunched.zip

Download (Win): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tool: Cruncher 0.4.1 (bas@f95zone)

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i was at the part where ya get teliported to the beach with karen and sometime shortly after fighting the wolf karen and a cop come back to me and this is what happened next not sure this maters or not BUT i didnt use the new interface or what ever ...im old school if it aint broke dont fix it

Untitled.png

Last edited:
Dec 21, 2021
Hey after this update can you please focus on other women, kind of sick of Karen at this point.
Everyone wanted Karen, so I understand why he's focusing on her.
Not my favourite gurl, but hey.

I prefer Violet, cause of her big butt
(definitely the biggest)

Last edited:

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
Everyone wanted Karen, so I understand why he's focusing on her.
Not my favourite gurl, but hey.

I prefer Violet, cause of her big butt
(definitely the biggest)

I probably wouldn't have any problem with Karen if I could change her name(assuming he hasn't made a way to change names since I last played which was a while ago), just doesn't feel right beating it to my deceased moms name ya know? I read "Oh yeah, suck that dick Karen" and my penis runs away lol.

Dec 12, 2020
I probably wouldn't have any problem with Karen if I could change her name(assuming he hasn't made a way to change names since I last played which was a while ago), just doesn't feel right beating it to my deceased moms name ya know? I read "Oh yeah, suck that dick Karen" and my penis runs away lol.
I dont think you read the tag...

Dec 12, 2020
ok I ust read the tags and I'm confused on what you're trying to point out, so please elaborate.
this is a mom and son incest game (for the most part), your mom's name is karen, you're your mother's son; and are (presumably) fapping to the mc, -who is the son of karen, who is his mother's son, ... so I'm just connecting some dots here... I understand your mother passings may have left some unresolved feelings towards her, no shade at all, just a little funny given the circumstance we're brought to today...

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes