AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
Status update
Hi everyone!
Working hard on Part 1F, should finish it around 22 of December (Grand master tier Patrons).
Update will focus on Karen (already finished 14 animations for her!), one new character will be introduced, and some of old ones will appear (Marietta, Emery).
That's pretty much all I wanted to say and now I'm right back to work!
Thank you for being patient and supporting the developement!
W0.png W0.png K0.png

Animentum

Jan 1, 2021
I'm so fucking lost, i cannot for the life of me figure out where to go next, and the tip i get is "this is the end of version 1D"...
Haven't gotten any scenes with the teacher or Ann.
pls help ;-;

Milka233

Oct 21, 2018
I'm so fucking lost, i cannot for the life of me figure out where to go next, and the tip i get is "this is the end of version 1D"...
Haven't gotten any scenes with the teacher or Ann.
pls help ;-;
Since the remake there aren't scenes with Ann or the teacher.

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
I have a issue, evertime I buy flowers to my Landlady the game has a bug or complete black screen, what I do? Please help.

user115637

Jan 4, 2019
Mother's best friend, landlady, caretaker. I've experiencing such cencored name for a mom. Is this real incest game? Or it is what it is?
What really matters is to have a model of presumed motherly behavior, that proper motherly vibe. It doesn't matter how she is going be called, as long as she fits the role of a mother. When the way she acts makes to perceive her as a mother. And that's what some people like very much and I'm among these. More than actual "incest", because the "incest" is more just about the words (and taboo play, probably) really, and not always about feeling that sweet warm motherly embrace in the acting of a character. Plus combining it with the sexual stuff = the desirable dream we desperately want, non-achievable in reality for the most of us.

Thurstingly waiting for an update.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 50 Votes