Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
i am playing part 1E fix 1 and i am there part in the tip where it say you have made quite the progress with karen and to now gather all the energy for her so how do i do that
Is there a walktru or something to help, because I think I'm going in circle...
If you dudes are playing the remake, there's not much to do. Even less in the Halloween special. Reading the changleog could help

berkut28

Dec 9, 2018
I liked this game and wanted to see how much it had caught up to the older version, so I went through the animation count between 1Efix01 and 17.01 on the older version. The numbers are mostly correct, in some cases work has been put into pretty good static scenes which I haven't counted and other times there are animations which are subsets of previous animations.

Some sets of scenes like Karen's movie scene are expanded over the original, which doesn't show in the numbers below.

CharacterNew versionOld version
Ann313
Holly319
Jean11
Jessica56
Karen3631
Molly255
Ms Morgan014
Rivera016
Sophie1212
Witch3114

BobN290

Sep 5, 2019
I think I'm getting blacked-out screens and missing some things. If anyone else has had this problem, how did you fix it? I'm using a PC - Windows 10

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
123.png

Event changes:

- Polish and text editing on Karen, Molly and Anastasia latest updates

- Molly night event

- Molly shower event

- Karen night movie event got new animations

- Karen pre breakfast/dinner now have a bit more pictures and get new small animation

- Anastasia scene in her room now gets bigger as you progress the main quest (magic trainings).

Graphic:

- 5 new animations for Karen

- 6 new animations for Molly

- 3 new animations for Anastasia

- 51 new render

- Small animation for autosave. Now you know when game makes it.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I play the old version of this game and during the first sex scene in the game (with Anastasia) I have a black screen, I don't see sex scene. Anyone know what to do?

Zodiark69

Dec 1, 2017
I have no idea if anyone posted it at all, but all I gotta say is, in one of those preview images...

IS THAT A MOTHERFUCKIN' JOJO REFERENCE!?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Will that make the game less buggy? I'd be glad to support if I could play it without it crashing or having blank screens.
Black screen might be codec related. Crash to desktop is trash RPGmaker having massive memory leaks.

1 is on you, the other is on dev. You can fix 2nd by saving a lot and restarting the game every 5 mins (less if you load a bunch of scenes)

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Mother's best friend, landlady, caretaker. I've experiencing such cencored name for a mom. Is this real incest game? Or it is what it is?

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
So there is a "make it stop" folder that would stop the epileptic seizure of a UI wiggling? I am either blinded by it already or the MEGA link didn't contain such folder

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Mother's best friend, landlady, caretaker. I've experiencing such cencored name for a mom. Is this real incest game? Or it is what it is?
The game don't have any incest, the mc parents are dead, also the dev don't like writing incest, although karen like to joke about her being the "mom" but only that.

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes