"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Knight of Love [Part 1 E2] [Slightly Pink Heart] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 2,16 GB / 214 MB - Knight_of_Love_Part1E2.7z

Download (Win): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tool: Cruncher 0.4.1 (bas@f95zone)

BobN290

Sep 5, 2019
Black screen might be codec related. Crash to desktop is trash RPGmaker having massive memory leaks.

1 is on you, the other is on dev. You can fix 2nd by saving a lot and restarting the game every 5 mins (less if you load a bunch of scenes)
Any advice on how to fix the codec problem?

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
One thing I noticed about this game, back then when this game haven't remaked yet, theres tons of great content and the development time is quite fast but now that the game has been remaked, the pace became slower and slower as long as the development time and until now the Old version is way more enjoyable to play than this one . So its such a shame this game has a huge potential back then , I even advertised this one that time but now I no longer interested

Reactions: Helisol and Ruvu

Dae311

Nov 19, 2020
the oldest version and newest should be same or I need to play the oldest first then continue the new one ??

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
the oldest version and newest should be same or I need to play the oldest first then continue the new one ??
There is some changes in the story, some scenes and some stuff on the map (collectables), you can play the new one and forget about the old one, almost everything in the new version is better, but there still some scenes missing from some characters of the old version.

zZetaz

Jul 4, 2018
it seems I cant go any further then facefucking Karen and those scene in the kitchen (?)
but I remember in the old versions you could acces to the teacher and the nurse route (correct if Im wrong) and I also red on a old post that Karen is supposed to have a beach event but I still cant access to that
1637857674472.png

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
a note to the dev,
please allow us to continue from where WE SAVE FROM UPDATE TO UPDATE.
i like the game but having to go through everything in every update is a big fat NO from me.
if you get saves like that in the future i will come back to your game.
good luck

Reactions: Charon XXX

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
a note to the dev,
please allow us to continue from where WE SAVE FROM UPDATE TO UPDATE.
i like the game but having to go through everything in every update is a big fat NO from me.
if you get saves like that in the future i will come back to your game.
good luck
The problem with that is you wont be able to "revisit" events that you have passed, and thus not be able to enjoy all new content.

Treat it as multiple alternative events, or different approaches to the same situation between the player and the NPCs

I personally don't mind, but I can understand that when the changes are so subtle, it appears as repeating same thing, and thus giving the impression of no progression in the story of the game.

If the changes are full of more new content, then things would be way different.

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
The problem with that is you wont be able to "revisit" events that you have passed, and thus not be able to enjoy all new content.

Treat it as multiple alternative events, or different approaches to the same situation between the player and the NPCs

I personally don't mind, but I can understand that when the changes are so subtle, it appears as repeating same thing, and thus giving the impression of no progression in the story of the game.

If the changes are full of more new content, then things would be way different.
then the dev needs to get all the story threads out in 1 update and keep them all current for every new update, rather than focus on minor bs updates all the time. i like the story elements of this game and all but i will not just keep doing the same things every update till the dev finally gets all story arcs for all girls to the same point and then continue forward.
and yes i know the new startrek movies are a alternate timeline but they are still crapping on the true timeline.

ElRusso

Nov 27, 2021
it seems I cant go any further then facefucking Karen and those scene in the kitchen (?)
but I remember in the old versions you could acces to the teacher and the nurse route (correct if Im wrong) and I also red on a old post that Karen is supposed to have a beach event but I still cant access to that
View attachment 1518282
It happends the same thing to me, where do you play it on?

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes