Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
waste of time and effort, it would have been better to spent time on continuing the main story line instead of a stand-alone just because its halloween month

Reactions: Trapstar102

WeekLarson

May 26, 2020
Why did you destroy the intrigue? With this silly Halloween animation...

i got around to tryna replicate my favourite character holly hill in koikatsu party. i have all the outfits and the body is pretty good but its just the face is a little off and i dont know how i would fix it, if anybody could that'd be pretty good, and that means i could get around to replicating characters like karen and whoever else
Only items.

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
Nope, can't play this version apparently, forth time in a row that crash in the middle of the game, I'm NOT gonna go trough a quarter of an hour again

SlightlyPinkHeart

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2020
This game is annoyingly extremely buggy.

Every 5 minutes or something it freezes and I need to restart it.
Nope, can't play this version apparently, forth time in a row that crash in the middle of the game, I'm NOT gonna go trough a quarter of an hour again
Game got crash fix in latest patreon build (Part 1E fix02)
Also, game does autosave in any meaningfull coversation or event, so you kinda can't loose progress even in old versions, just load save file 1.

Sep 12, 2017
Seems NOPY the website is gone forever due to third party companies. Shame.
I'm downloading this game just to see the blowjob screenshot

WeekLarson

May 26, 2020
Meh... I need someone to work on face. I'm not familiar with sunshine editor, mainly because I worked with the editor ai2 and hs.
Then it will be possible to get to other characters.

Tr89

Aug 13, 2018
i am playing part 1E fix 1 and i am there part in the tip where it say you have made quite the progress with karen and to now gather all the energy for her so how do i do that

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes