Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
I have checked the image file and finished this update, its just Anastasia. I think dev mentions names in the changelog for lewd scenes separately and story updates separately.
well that is just rubbish....what was it 5 min play time? I cant knock one out that quick.....

lonespark

Feb 7, 2021
I can't seem to find the exit to the beach. edit: ok I found it, but don't seem to be able to access it while using the mouse

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
you sure? it looks kinda cartoonish

if this game was made in koikatsu why are the character scenes looks like a 2d cartoon and less 3d?
You do know you can make stuff in Koikatsu (aka the lewd scenes), export them as movies and use another engine (aka RPGmaker in this case) and it still works ? That's why most of the game is 2D and the smex is 3D .......

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
You do know you can make stuff in Koikatsu (aka the lewd scenes), export them as movies and use another engine (aka RPGmaker in this case) and it still works ? That's why most of the game is 2D and the smex is 3D .......
but the smex doesn't look 3d from the pics we both see here. look at the H pics on the first page. this is more 2d/cartoonish than 3d (the mother blowjob for example)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
but the smex doesn't look 3d from the pics we both see here. look at the H pics on the first page. this is more 2d/cartoonish than 3d (the mother blowjob for example)
It's 3D models even if you don't see it ...... Koikatsu doesn't do 2D anyway. Camera angles go a long way.

As for the "cartoony" look : that's basically what Koikatsu is made to look like (cel-shading-ish). Illusion (the Jap dudes who made it) have a bunch of more "realistic" engines if that's what you want

https://f95zone.to/threads/koikatsu-sunshine-betterrepack-r1-2-illusion.84043/
This is the base game and it looks even more cartoony than what we got

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
It's 3D models even if you don't see it ...... Koikatsu doesn't do 2D anyway. Camera angles go a long way.

As for the "cartoony" look : that's basically what Koikatsu is made to look like (cel-shading-ish). Illusion (the Jap dudes who made it) have a bunch of more "realistic" engines if that's what you want

https://f95zone.to/threads/koikatsu-sunshine-betterrepack-r1-2-illusion.84043/
This is the base game and it looks even more cartoony than what we got
I still can't tell, unless the dev of the game comes here and admits that all the characters and sex scenes are rendered in a 3D engine I really can't tell.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I still can't tell, unless the dev of the game comes here and admits that all the characters and sex scenes are rendered in a 3D engine I really can't tell.
He did make the OP himself, so might wanna try @'ing him and pray he replies

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
What's the difference between the new version of the game and the old one?

In the new version there are all scenes like in the old one? Or some scenes are missing?

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes