WeekLarson

May 26, 2020
Game have 3D animations or this is flash animation pictures?
Interesting models they are a bit similar in particular - coach (Blades queen. anime) and the youngest daughter Karen from Koikatsu game. Karen from Nutaku game with cartoon drawing I don't remember the name.
Where are all the models from?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Game have 3D animations or this is flash animation pictures?
Interesting models they are a bit similar in particular - coach (Blades queen. anime) and the youngest daughter Karen from Koikatsu game. Karen from Nutaku game with cartoon drawing I don't remember the name.
Where are all the models from?
Mostly Koikatsu (or similar Illusion studio) and they are 3D animated in loops (dev makes the character(s) inside Koikatsu, makes it play a scene, saves that scene into whatever format, then RPGmaker loads that video format and plays it in loop until you click continue/change angle/whatever)

Reactions: WeekLarson

WeekLarson

May 26, 2020
Mostly Koikatsu (or similar Illusion studio) and they are 3D animated in loops (dev makes the character(s) inside Koikatsu, makes it play a scene, saves that scene into whatever format, then RPGmaker loads that video format and plays it in loop until you click continue/change angle/whatever)
It turns out that these are 3d characters but with inserts of pictures? Cool. I wouldn't even have thought about it if I hadn't seen the animations.

I hope the author will someday post his models on buroo or another sites for hs games. I'm just a fan of making short animated scenes for hs game, similar AI or HS.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
He is technically using some1's software to make stuff and profit from it, while (probably) not having payed anything for said software, which in turn means I really doubt they'd let it slip if he started publishing models around the web. Them being a Japanese company and not caring much doesn't make it immune to comebacks

Kbm0004

May 2, 2020
I kinda having new player trouble. some plots were skipped and now i am stucking. i havent done with teacher or beach scene yet. help? and i guess i still have to play alot more

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018

- Main story progression!
- Anastasia relationship progression!
- 15 H-animations!
- 160+ new renders!
Fix 01:
- Fixed Rivera changeroom bug.
- Fixed Anastasia scene bug.

!!! WARNING !!!
Saves from previous versions (PART 1D) are not compitable!
But, as always, I related a 100% save at the beginning of PART 1E (save slot 10)
To change character name use stone near home.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Hi, the version i have installed is the old version before the remake.
Is the new version worth downloading and playing? Like how much actual new scenes are there?

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes