jardinier

May 12, 2020
to thangkhung123 : Have you seen various movies with Karen (ask in the afternoon and enjoy after going to bed),
did you talk with Jean at the beach, did you train with Sophie at the gym, did you work with Jessica ?

Last edited:

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
I have reached a night when asking for tips Anastasia says [end of part 10].
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh, i just wanna know if you had any black screen in scenes or this type of bug, if you didnt can you post here your configs? (from computer... Processor, gb ram, graphic card...) If you got any black screen, did you find a way to fix this? Or you just played with this bug?

jardinier

May 12, 2020
Oh, i just wanna know if you had any black screen in scenes or this type of bug, if you didnt can you post here your configs? (from computer... Processor, gb ram, graphic card...) If you got any black screen, did you find a way to fix this? Or you just played with this bug?
I had black screens, 6 crashes with log in the debug.log file and one without, and I played with these bugs. This game is free, you can't say it's not worth the price you paid for it.

Last edited:

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
I had black screens, 6 crashes with log in the debug.log file and one without, and I played with these bugs. This game is free, you can't say it's not worth the price you paid for it.
I know it is free and im not complain, just trying to find a way to maybe fix this or find someone who knows what is causing this bug and know how to fix :)

But, did you play this scenes that you got black screen? Or every time you played then, you goted a black screen?

jardinier

May 12, 2020
But, did you play this scenes that you got black screen? Or every time you played then, you goted a black screen?
Every time I had a black screen, I could continue pressing space bar. It was like an image was lacking, or if my screen had a spasm but after that more images came and game continue.

Reactions: Z.B.M Johan

MILFS HUNTER

Feb 10, 2020
did you already finished the game? (reached the current update)
Yes i think, my problem is i wanna play the game from begining, but v1D just skip it, i only got Jean,Shophie,Jessica,Molly & Karen. I have try again many time but just same. Ann room is IN PROCESS and no Morgan & Holly contents

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
Every time I had a black screen, I could continue pressing space bar. It was like an image was lacking, or if my screen had a spasm but after that more images came and game continue.
Same here the game fail load the img and you must restart the game

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
Why the file from AnonFile is showing 1.81GB(but when downloading is 1.7GB) and in the other ones is 1.68GB? Is there any difference or is just a bug from AnonFile?

MaXiMa

Jun 7, 2017
hello, it gives me an error like this. How can I fix.

Profile Error Occurred

Your profile is unavailable because it is from a newer version of NW.js.

Some features may not be available. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js.

i found fix
  1. Go to your app data folder in Windows (C:\Users\[Your Username]\AppData\Local). If you can't find it, make sure you can see hidden folders.
  2. Delete the folder "nwjs".
  3. Go inside the folder 'User Data". Then go inside the folder "Default". Look for the files "Web Data" and "Web Data-journal". Delete these two files.
  4. Launch MV and play test.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Seems our dude the dev forgot to update his MV SDK to something after 2018, when they patched the memory leak that causes the game to crash. In the mean time, save every new scene you get and always expect it to crash and burn. Especially if you load up a crapton of scenes at once and let it open for long. After 2-3GBs of eaten RAM, it'll assplode for good

Reactions: AMUR48
4.00 star(s) 50 Votes