DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Hello. I found some typos you may want to correct. They are all compiled screenshots (because F95 has a limit of images to upload)

Reactions: Mishalove

Mishalove

Jan 9, 2020
Hi, the version i have installed is the old version before the remake.
Is the new version worth downloading and playing? Like how much actual new scenes are there?
So far old version has more contents about most characters. But a lot of Molly scenes were newly added in the new version. If you like Molly, it's definitely worth playing new version by itself. I really enjoyed both versions.

Reactions: pj13 and DrFree

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Knight of Love [Part 1E Fix 01] [Slightly Pink Heart] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 1,99 GB / 206 MB - Knight_of_Love_Part1E_fix01-crunched.7z

Download (Win): - - MediaFire

Knight of Love: Happy Halloween crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 287 MB / 82 MB - Knight_of_Love_Happy_Halloween-crunched.7z

Download (Win): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tool: Cruncher 0.4.1 (bas@f95zone)

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
why does the game closes every now and then? I play for 5 min then it closes
Massive memory leak is the reason. The more junk you load inside the game (like scenes), the higher it goes and once it gets past 3GB-ish, the game dies ..... Good thing they patched it in around 2018, but dev uses an outdated maker that still has the leak bug.

Reactions: Pr0man

Anbu.S

Oct 16, 2020
Massive memory leak is the reason. The more junk you load inside the game (like scenes), the higher it goes and once it gets past 3GB-ish, the game dies ..... Good thing they patched it in around 2018, but dev uses an outdated maker that still has the leak bug.
make sense thanks for the info!

Patan

May 28, 2017
it says main story progression too. that confuses if this update was only for Anastasia. I am still playing this, so not sure.
I have checked the image file and finished this update, its just Anastasia. I think dev mentions names in the changelog for lewd scenes separately and story updates separately.

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes