Mishalove

Jan 9, 2020
Is it only me who likes Marietta? I'm really looking forward to taking her away from Eric. There won't be her contents in Act1 though.

6an65t4

Mar 1, 2021
i got around to tryna replicate my favourite character holly hill in koikatsu party. i have all the outfits and the body is pretty good but its just the face is a little off and i dont know how i would fix it, if anybody could that'd be pretty good, and that means i could get around to replicating characters like karen and whoever else

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
What we really want to know is if that "this isn't 3D/Koikatsu" dude got his answer yet

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
The game called knight of love but there is no 'romance' tag? Can anybody explain? There is romance/love in this game?

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
but the smex doesn't look 3d from the pics we both see here. look at the H pics on the first page. this is more 2d/cartoonish than 3d (the mother blowjob for example)
Have you played Koikatsu? The character models are pulled from that game, guaranteed (cartoonly style and all).

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
The game called knight of love but there is no 'romance' tag? Can anybody explain? There is romance/love in this game?
I guess the closest thing is what you have with the younger girl and the redhead student.

Does the game have an Incest option? Just out of curiosity :sneaky:
No, but you can "pretend" that Karen is his mom and Ann and the younger girl are his sisters

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Oh~ Halloween could be all year as far as I am concerned!
Seeing the changelog, seems like they decided to keep the party in the family.

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes