nightburn12

Jul 7, 2017
want to enjoy it but it crashes during scenes. having to sit and watch the same unskippable scenes multiple times ruins it for me. I have crashed in almost every sex scene now.

Last edited:

sharpys

May 21, 2017
I'm continued to be justified by unsubscribing prior to the "remake"; New Karen content is similar to the first draft version, it's just dressed up prettier .

list101

Mar 18, 2019
Knight of Love [Part 1D] [Slightly Pink Heart] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 1,68 GB / 184 MB - Knight_of_Love_Part1D.7z

Download (Win): Workupload - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tool: Cruncher 0.4.1 (bas@f95zone)
1,68 GB ---> 184 MB WOW! Dude you are on fire!

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
As someone new to this game, should I play the new version or the old version first? How much content is there in the new version versus the old version and what are the major differences? Thanks!
well, this game have some troubles hahaha... some scenes have a black screen, so you dont see the scene :)
I dont know if this is just with some people, because the dev is creating more and more scenes, but some of than dont work because of these black screens.

feeling_blue

Sep 20, 2021
Getting tips from anastasia will tell you when you've done all the story stuff for that version, don't think there's anything to check for optional scenes though
man, I spent quite some time to revisit those optional scenes, trying to get somethin new

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes