nozu

Aug 21, 2017
Rework, revamp, remaster.... to all developers, don't do it. It sadly kills your game!

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
id like to differ,....not only the game performance was increased, but also new content was introduced.
it is frustrating having to wait for new content, that is my only negative.

dragarblaze

Jul 16, 2020
im playing the original game and i got the quest to get camila orange flowers and when i go to the beach and go right it wont let me go back left to get out and if i go further right it just glitches out and i cant do anything anybody got any solutions i saved over my save files and im stuck in there cant go back unless i restart and id really prefer not to do that lol

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
im very confused by this game, if i ask anastasia for a tip she tells me there is nothing more to do in this version but reading here i havent even done half of the stuff thats mentioned in this thread. is there a proper walkthrough for this?

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
I got this bug when selecting "Fun" with anastasia, i think there are too much black scenes, is that normal or is that just "missing scenes" too?

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
In my opinion it was a horrible idea to remaster the game.
I do not even know whats changed in the remaster. But one thing is for sure, the original game was a gem.

The Original game was perfect as it was. There was no need to change anything.
Sex scenes and animations were amazing and smooth with 0 lag.
No NTR, no sharing, no cucking, nothing of the sort.
Story was going good, tho a little slow.
The female characters looked sex af.

No idea why would it need a rework/remaster when everything was fine...
play the old one then you will realize, it is a bit different, graphically and some game mechanics events are also different.

Reactions: Limited20

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
from the Author:
In September update (Part 1D) I want to add main storyline progression with new scenes for Anastasia. Also, there will be new content for Karen aswell!

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
so if you played the remastered version, then you're missing some scenes with Karen then?
indeed, so the original has more content, but I find remastered more interesting, plus add more content for Molly. Just not much content thus far, but we are awaiting for 1D update, which will bring more Karen content.

Reactions: maxtern

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
indeed, so the original has more content, but I find remastered more interesting, plus add more content for Molly. There is not much content thus far, but we are awaiting the 1D update, which will bring more Karen content.
this is good news as I'm quite the fan of Karen but also I have no problem replaying the original if only to see the content missed in the remake

DTu001

Aug 17, 2020
Is anyone able to get a full walkthrough of the game. I was miserable running around the map every day and still couldn't finish the game. Thank you.

Reactions: yrban7477

DGun23

May 17, 2018
Can someone tell me how much content is there right now in hrs? Should I play it or wait for some more releases before giving it a shot?

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes