Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
First, Thank You. Secondly, So This Game IS being Remastered; starting over from beginning.
So I CAN Play "Old version" Up to v0.17.03, but No New Content.
OR, I can Play New "remastered" version, and wait for New updates. But It IS the Same Game??
It's the same game. Yes.

Endri

Jan 2, 2018
Like the game so far, just for fk sake all these random game crashes when some scenes play even if it reset itself you going back 2 steps if one forgot to save.

Reactions: Xerxes-420

Nisse_69

Apr 18, 2020
There is a bug when youve slept with molly and then go to her room at night. first quest starts again and then she comes to your room when sleeping over and over again.

Reactions: Xegrid

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
game has a few bugs....at one point girl comes to your room talking about a monster,etc and much later on she asks ya if ya would be her first....then ya have sex with her...few nights pass and goes back to the night talking about monsters
that happens AGAIN but only this time screen goes all black and can hear the sound of door opening or what ever BUT still in black screen

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Knight of Love [Part 1c Fix 01] [Slightly Pink Heart] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 1,43 GB / 168 MB - Knight_of_Love_Part1C_fix01-crunched.7z

Download (Win): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tool: Cruncher 0.4.1 (bas@f95zone)

Last edited:

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Hate to be that guy but remake was for incest patch and for what else? I'm trying to believe it will be finished but...

anaa

Jul 8, 2017
i am only here for the mom content, dose it worth to play the remake at this stage or is it the same as the old version? i am talking about karen.

rockarfett

Dec 11, 2017
Scenes are black for me now playing windows version on Android (Joiplay) + Controler
Worked flawless in older versions.

Gonna try the fix and se if it still bugs.

Such a long time since i played this, was there a "Revisit scene" place or do i have to to individual charecters at certain times?

EDIT: The fix did nothing, all scenes are black

Last edited:
Reactions: WaxM

Stygian90

Jun 14, 2017
i am only here for the mom content, dose it worth to play the remake at this stage or is it the same as the old version? i am talking about karen.
There are some scenes missing for now in the remastered version , I would advise that you play the original version first .

Reactions: anaa

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
In my opinion it was a horrible idea to remaster the game.
I do not even know whats changed in the remaster. But one thing is for sure, the original game was a gem.

The Original game was perfect as it was. There was no need to change anything.
Sex scenes and animations were amazing and smooth with 0 lag.
No NTR, no sharing, no cucking, nothing of the sort.
Story was going good, tho a little slow.
The female characters looked sex af.

No idea why would it need a rework/remaster when everything was fine...

Muskoka1

Dec 2, 2020
In my opinion it was a horrible idea to remaster the game.
I do not even know whats changed in the remaster. But one thing is for sure, the original game was a gem.

The Original game was perfect as it was. There was no need to change anything.
Sex scenes and animations were amazing and smooth with 0 lag.
No NTR, no sharing, no cucking, nothing of the sort.
Story was going good, tho a little slow.
The female characters looked sex af.

No idea why would it need a rework/remaster when everything was fine...
i agree with most of what you said to be honest, but i think the main reason for the rework was to improve the animations or graphics. I am by no means a game creator, but i can tell that the game looks better since the rework, it will take a while to get to the progress that the original was at, but with the new graphics it might be worth it.

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
There is a bug when youve slept with molly and then go to her room at night. first quest starts again and then she comes to your room when sleeping over and over again.
game has a few bugs....at one point girl comes to your room talking about a monster,etc and much later on she asks ya if ya would be her first....then ya have sex with her...few nights pass and goes back to the night talking about monsters
that happens AGAIN but only this time screen goes all black and can hear the sound of door opening or what ever BUT still in black screen
yep got the same problem as well, and both my save and the auto save are just after i "accidentaly" spoke with her again at night witch will trigger the same event (her coming over to you for the first time) after witch in the morning i get a black screan (i am able to move around and i kind of know where my room door is so when i click on it on the black screan i can hear the MC using the door and going down to the girls hallway) and even if i try to work around it by trigering a movie night with karren it will simply move the event that breaks the game to the next night

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes