kamikazedrew

Mar 18, 2020
Can someone tell me how much content is there right now in hrs? Should I play it or wait for some more releases before giving it a shot?
I played for 2hrs before I ran into a problem, but that made me quit the game. From what I understand, I wasn't even halfway through the current content.

Reactions: DGun23

feeling_blue

Sep 20, 2021
any "that's all you can get" prompt in the game? I now have 3 options with Karen at movie time, I think I played most content in 1c, but not quite sure

Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
As someone new to this game, should I play the new version or the old version first? How much content is there in the new version versus the old version and what are the major differences? Thanks!

Asafax

Feb 16, 2020
any "that's all you can get" prompt in the game? I now have 3 options with Karen at movie time, I think I played most content in 1c, but not quite sure
Getting tips from anastasia will tell you when you've done all the story stuff for that version, don't think there's anything to check for optional scenes though

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Knight of Love [Part 1D] [Slightly Pink Heart] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 1,68 GB / 184 MB - Knight_of_Love_Part1D.7z

Download (Win): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tool: Cruncher 0.4.1 (bas@f95zone)

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes