toto93

Jul 16, 2020
Part 1C:

Save slot 10 - FULL save before Part 1C! Use stone near character's home to change the name.

To start new update go talk with Molly in her room!

Last edited:

sharpys

May 21, 2017
Probably gonna write off this game until next year. The original release had vastly more content and didn't concern itself with remastering in cinematics just to be fancy.

Reactions: B2B2

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
BUG
SlightlyPinkHeart
It seems after you've completed Molly's portion of the new update, if you visit her room at night it resets her quest and after the first time she visits you at night, screen goes black.

Last edited:
Reactions: UncleStepa

lordofpie

May 17, 2020
how much of the old content still needs to be added into the new version?

any word on roughly how long it'll be until the new version is caught up?

toto93

Jul 16, 2020
how much of the old content still needs to be added into the new version?

any word on roughly how long it'll be until the new version is caught up?
Whats missing from my memory :

Big sister content : 3-4 scenes
Karen(mom) content : option in actual scenes + scene at night
Nurse content : 6-7 scenes
Math teacher content : scenes at her home
Sport teacher content : 3-4 scenes
Flower girl content : 1-2 scenes
Cafe girl content : 1-2 scenes

Its worth it to download old version and play it.

Jan 14, 2018
Dammit, when do they fix this shit?

1630259262679.png

How am I to know my insert-button means "backspace" instead of the actual backspace key, particularly when there's a bloody button for everything else?

Just let me type the name normally.

Better yet, don't use RPGM. Ever.

Reactions: I'mapail and Jstain

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
Dammit, when do they fix this shit?

View attachment 1377965

How am I to know my insert-button means "backspace" instead of the actual backspace key, particularly when there's a bloody button for everything else?

Just let me type the name normally.

Better yet, don't use RPGM. Ever.
RPGM name input has always been trash, I'm glad I've now seen someone else point it out lol

Now imagine it's all Jap letters and you can't figure out how to switch to Eng....

Reactions: I'mapail

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I am CONSIDERING Playing this Game for the First Time,...
not Really a Fan of RPGM games; as The Quest pages do not work for me (blank/blacked out) :unsure::unsure:

My Question IS, Do I Need to Download/PLAY "Old Version (v0.17.03)" First, or will the
'entire' game be in New Version (Part 1c fix 01)

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
I am CONSIDERING Playing this Game for the First Time,...
not Really a Fan of RPGM games; as The Quest pages do not work for me (blank/blacked out) :unsure::unsure:

My Question IS, Do I Need to Download/PLAY "Old Version (v0.17.03)" First, or will the
'entire' game be in New Version (Part 1c fix 01)
This remaster is missing some of of the old content still, that decision would be up to you.
Do you want to play the old version that has scenes that are currently missing (but you will no longer be able to progress past the last update, making your save worthless) or do you play this new version and wait for it to catch up?

Personally I went with bite the bullet, play the new version and wait for it to catch up so I waste as little time as possible.

Reactions: Shelscott50

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
This remaster is missing some of of the old content still, that decision would be up to you.
Do you want to play the old version that has scenes that are currently missing (but you will no longer be able to progress past the last update, making your save worthless) or do you play this new version and wait for it to catch up?

Personally I went with bite the bullet, play the new version and wait for it to catch up so I waste as little time as possible.
First, Thank You. Secondly, So This Game IS being Remastered; starting over from beginning.
So I CAN Play "Old version" Up to v0.17.03, but No New Content.
OR, I can Play New "remastered" version, and wait for New updates. But It IS the Same Game??

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes