molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Game crashing for no reason.. I skipped from Tue to Wed by just sleeping.. walked out of house and crashed. Also the new part b has less stuff in it than the old version. Almost nothing playable in this new release.. after you visit the void.. there is ONLY a single even that I found in the game. Hopefully next update actually has some content.

Game has a stupid flaw you have to go all the way back home to nap.. than check for new content at the new time.. Very stupid! Should be able to advance time anywhere!

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
I wonder if the dev even cones here anymore?

I'm still not really seeing any improvements over the old version. The next update hopefully has something to justify the restart

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I wonder if the dev even cones here anymore?
I believe not, at first he was a lot here, talking, explaining things, being a really nice guy, but after sometime, he literally disappear, maybe he still read something here and there (probally only the bugs). My guess is that he have thought that he will have a lot more support or that the game will never be leaked. I have not seen him here for more than 7 months now, he don't look like a bad guy, but he is probably pissed at us.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
so part 1b end only titfucking karen?when can we fuck her?
In a galaxy far far away :LOL:, probably in the next update (if he keep going her story),if the dev change for a new character (remake the old ones), i believe 6/7 updates, i hope that even if he go for another character, that he keep putting little things for those that don't receive updates, so that we don't feel like that character is abandoned.

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
Hi guys, really liked the game. But anyone knows how to pass the vent event with Jessica Pleeeease?

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes