Anczej

Nov 4, 2020
Excuse me, I was playing the "part 1" and Anastasia told me "that's it for now" and [end of part 1]. But I've checked other sources and it seems like there were scenes with Molly, Ann, teacher, more scenes with Karen (I only got the fap and buttjob), anal with Anastasia, many more. Am I missing something, is it the patreon supporters only or something? I wouldn't want to miss any content. Altrough for now I'm guessing it was the old version and now it's all getting reworked, that's why there isn't much yet? I'm just not sure, that's why I'd like to ask.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Excuse me, I was playing the "part 1" and Anastasia told me "that's it for now" and [end of part 1]. But I've checked other sources and it seems like there were scenes with Molly, Ann, teacher, more scenes with Karen (I only got the fap and buttjob), anal with Anastasia, many more. Am I missing something, is it the patreon supporters only or something? I wouldn't want to miss any content. Altrough for now I'm guessing it was the old version and now it's all getting reworked, that's why there isn't much yet? I'm just not sure, that's why I'd like to ask.
New version has less content

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Ah, I see. Do you think the old version is worth playing for now? Also, if you know, what's the reason for reworking the game at this stage?
Dev wants to use what they learned why they were making the game and rework it from scratch and change some things.
I personally loved the old version, but I suggest waiting maybe in a year and see if the dev is capable of catching up to the old content as well as surpass it.

I love the game, but I am always weary of devs when they restart and nothing is worse then finding something you enjoy and it ends up going nowhere or becomes abandoned

Reactions: str8up

Anczej

Nov 4, 2020
Dev wants to use what they learned why they were making the game and rework it from scratch and change some things.
I personally loved the old version, but I suggest waiting maybe in a year and see if the dev is capable of catching up to the old content as well as surpass it.

I love the game, but I am always weary of devs when they restart and nothing is worse then finding something you enjoy and it ends up going nowhere or becomes abandoned
Oh, I fully understand you. That's why I try to distance myself from everything and everyone, to never get dissapointed again, "go with the flow" a bit more. And I also hate myself a bit for aiming for "perfection" every time, just to finish with nothing in the end, I guess I'm not alone in that approach to life. But, if you loved the old version, it must have been at least good, right? I will surerly play it, thanks!

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
ahm im kinda lost... what about part 1b? 1a? ... the last one i downloades was the 0.17.5 .. so what happen to that version? someone could tell me or explain me please?

Darkinio

Apr 21, 2017
Can someone upload a save with the global file and persistent file too? Thank you! If its just before the last update its perfect

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes