Cendash

May 30, 2021
Interesting and unique art style. Similar to others but still distinct.

One question before I try it out:
Is that a skinny flat-chested girl you can romance in the preview pics, or is that a very thin and effete MC? The one with a red sweatshirt tied around her waist.

Not being sarcastic. I am honestly trying to clarify.

Anczej

Nov 4, 2020
yes that it how i can fix it
You know, becouse noone answers this thread (I really hoped someone would give a real way of fixing that) I will tell you what I did. It's stupid, but it worked for me (playing on PC), in a way I mean, I don't know if it will work for you. I played the game on Part 1a and finished all the available content without any bugs or anything. I don't think it crashed even once. Then I simply downloaded Part 1b and played, once more without complications. Sorry if it doesn't help, I have no idea what causes the bugs for you.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Is there any ''real'' walkthrough for game? Main threat walkthrough is to short and its not real walkthrough at all.

Anczej

Nov 4, 2020
Is there any ''real'' walkthrough for game? Main threat walkthrough is to short and its not real walkthrough at all.
I don't think so. Sorry for the late reply btw, I also hoped some hero would emerge. Also, from what I remember patreons get access to a better guide, with the hidden cards and all that. But, other than that and in my opinion, the game is relatively simple to navigate, is there something I could help you with by any chance?

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Is it just me or old saves won't work in this new version? Anytime I try to enter a new area it gives me an error message

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I am so fucking sick of following a game than the damn developer decides to fucking remake the damn game putting it back to fucking start again! Uggh! Why do the damn developers keep doing this shit!

It's also typically these same developers that typically end up dropping the game before it's finished because they get bored quickly and care more about there excitement than finishing a game supported by Patreons! Look at Baby Daddy.. he changed the original game and not a damn update since! This wishy washy developers typically will not finish the game.

So in summary wishy washy developers that decide to remake games for no reason at all might as well forget the game because 90+% will never finish the game. These type of people do not have the endurance and will power to complete any project because any developer knows it's a stupid idea to start all over when you already have followers!

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes