andras555

Feb 17, 2022
Hadn't played this in ages so re-started and now I'm totally stumped as to what to do.

I'm just stuck in a loop of fucking rose over and over after class and in the later lessons which has changed as I'm sure you used to go to her house and get stuck in a storm?? or was that a different game?

I'm also sure you could go to the coaches house and the nurse but nothing for either of them has come up.

The in game help just says "nothing new with Karen" but I can't seem to progress any further with anyone?
You're remembering the public version of the game, the ver. 0.17.5 build. The ver. 1G2 that just released is the Patreon version, which is a retelling of the storyline with only Karen, Mrs. Morgan, Molly, Sophie, Jessica, and Anastasia having scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rubbishcoder

LemonCake2137

May 11, 2018
Can't decide whether this is the best rendition of Ms.Morgan's or the worst. On one hand the action, the story an the romance were way better than in the old version. On the other there was much more content in the previous version. And my favourite part of the old one, the part where you're at her house is just gone now. Plus the new content is locked due to an unknown bug. I know from looking at the files that there's a titjob and a bj scene but somehow the dialogue and the scenes keep repeating after fucking her for the second time. Hope it gets patched soon. I'd give this update a solid 4/5, but due to bugs it's a 3.5/5
Hoping to see Ms.Morgan again soon
It would seem that I've been mistaken. If you go to Ms.Morgan's office in the afternoon you can trigger additional scenes no problem. So the update was a solid 4/5.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
How to trigger the plot with Ms.Morgan ??I've been in class for month!
I'm also stuck in this loop...there nothing on the school and the class is always the same thing. What the hell happened with this game, it really look like after the remake, the game is getting worse and worse every single update.

SlightlyPinkHeart

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2020
Hi everyone!
How to trigger the plot with Ms.Morgan ??I've been in class for month!
Mrs. Morgan storyline begins after certain point of the story (after MC get Rune magic) To do so, at this point of developement, you must finish Molly storyline, then visit Anastasia (there is always a golden exclamation mark above portal to Timeless Void when new training is avaliable) then you need finish Karen storyline, then visit Anastasia again to finish all avaliable trainings. After that, when MC got everything he need to continue the story, Mrs. Morgan storyline will begin.

It would seem that I've been mistaken. If you go to Ms.Morgan's office in the afternoon you can trigger additional scenes no problem. So the update was a solid 4/5.

About amount of content:
I actually counted animations from old version and from current one. Guys, the new one have more of animations for Mrs. Morgan compare to old version, It's 19 for old and 28 for new. I also counted specifically vaginal sex animations and it's exactly the same 8 to 8). Amount of renders is just uncomparable, which is 40 for old, and 650 for new one).

Yeah, you didn't got her home scenes yet, but they will definitely appear in next update (september), also, current events will get new options and animations aswell. I'm not even saying that new animations have way more frames and I putted a lot more work and time in them.
I understand that it might not look like a lot from the player perspective, when all happens in term of 3-5 minutes, but that fighting scene from Mrs. Morgan upadte took me a couple of month to write, direct and make renders. Fighting scenes are tough, but there will be way more in the future, and I'm definitely not going to prefer H-animations over the story/action scenes. Still, I always will end with around 10 H-animations (sex, not kisses/touches) in each update, that's not a question.

I'm not trying to convince anyone that everything is great and you just don't see it, not at all, just feels a bit unfain, knowing how much effort I put in it, and everyone saying that is less than previous one (which was just rediculous in terms of story, directing and dialogs :D).

But, I guess it is my fault after all, if you guys played it and didn't felt the way I hoped for. I can only took a lesson and try to be better next time!

Last edited:

GameLord

Apr 26, 2018
Hi everyone!

Mrs. Morgan storyline begins after certain point of the story (after MC get Rune magic) To do so, at this point of developement, you must finish Molly storyline, then visit Anastasia (there is always a golden exclamation mark above portal to Timeless Void when new training is avaliable) then you need finish Karen storyline, then visit Anastasia again to finish all avaliable trainings. After that, when MC got everything he need to continue the story, Mrs. Morgan storyline will begin.

About amount of content:
I actually counted animations from old version and from current one. Guys, the new one have more of animations for Mrs. Morgan compare to old version, It's 19 for old and 28 for new. I also counted specifically vaginal sex animations and it's exactly the same 8 to 8). Amount of renders is just uncomparable, which is 40 for old, and 650 for new one).

Yeah, you didn't got her home scenes yet, but they will definitely appear in next update (september), also, current events will get new options and animations aswell. I'm not even saying that new animations have way more frames and I putted a lot more work and time in them.
I understand that it might not look like a lot from the player perspective, when all happens in term of 3-5 minutes, but that fighting scene from Mrs. Morgan upadte took me a couple of month to write, direct and make renders. Fighting scenes are tough, but there will be way more in the future, and I'm definitely not going to prefer H-animations over the story/action scenes. Still, I always will end with around 10 H-animations (sex, not kisses/touches) in each update, that's not a question.

I'm not trying to convince anyone that everything is great and you just don't see it, not at all, just feels a bit unfain, knowing how much effort I put in it, and everyone saying that is less than previous one (which was just rediculous in terms of story, directing and dialogs :D).

But, I guess it is my fault after all, if you guys played it and didn't felt the way I hoped for. I can only took a lesson and try to be better next time!
I really liked the update and the new scenes,would like to see more scenes with tights and stockings in the future)

• Red Heart
Reactions: SlightlyPinkHeart

LemonCake2137

May 11, 2018
Hi everyone!

About amount of content:

Well, the fight scenes were awesome. But I think that it all comes up to expectations, and how they tend to get sky high near the update release. I replayed the old version a couple of times and in my mind the whole Ms.Morgan storyline seemed longer than it actually was. But as you said the september update will introduce new scenes with her so its all good. So it just comes down to my bad way of understanding that the update would cover both the school and home events. But I wasn't disappointed. Quite the opposite acutally. I was hugely impressed by the writing and the action and the romance which was wayyyyyy better than in the old version. So I would like to see more of them in the future. Keep up the awesome work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: SlightlyPinkHeart

skullcake

Apr 8, 2018
Hi everyone!

About amount of content:

For me I think this is a great update to the game and to Mrs. Morgan's character, in the previous version of the game the romance seems very rushed and unsatisfying. In a lot of these ongoing projects I think people's expectations can make it set a standard where people expect to bang a new character in each update, in more perverse ways, as soon as possible. I'd much prefer, when it comes to adding new characters, a more "believable" relationship arc, and then continuing to add the raunchier sex scenes as time goes on :sneaky:

andras555

Feb 17, 2022
Hi everyone!

About amount of content:

Hey, it's you. More titty please.

Joking aside, the delays are what raised my expectations, unfairly to admit. Delays are inevitable to any project, but heightened anticipation goes hand-in-hand with them too, so it was bound to happen that not everyone will be totally satisfied with the end result--me included. Did I want more sexy time from Mrs. Morgan in this update? Yes, but it doesn't mean I didn't like what we got, I'm just horny.

I will say though that the non-sex stuff with her was actually the better part of the update. The entire dream sequence with Mrs. Morgan was clearly what took most of your time and the results show. MC looked like he was actually starting to become a badass during the fight with the Nightmare Eater, and he and Mrs. Morgan had developed some real chemistry especially by the time of the diner scene. Her storyline here is way better than the previous one because it feels more personal with her. So good job on that part. And like you said, more scenes are planned with her in the future just as it was with getting Karen to have as much as she does, so if that's the case I'm okay with that.

And if you can take the criticism here and see it constructively then you can go far with this project, and I hope you do. The only dev on this site I've been backing on Patreon is Oni, and I'm kind of a dumbass for doing that because we all know his reputation around here. But you've got a good thing going, so just look for the genuine criticism, roll with the jokes and punches, and keep at it. I sincerely hope the best for you and this project.

Also more facial scenes, please. :p

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
G2 breaks the saves but you can still salvage saves.. rename save folder.. create a new save.. now copy over the new save with the old with same name.. Done save game back. I really don't know what the dev does to keep breaking saves.

Fotatolo

Feb 20, 2020
I´m stuck, Anastasia tells me:quite the progress you have made with Karen,check the basement,she finished her work. But i can't go in there at any time of the day. Anyone else know what can i do?

Muskoka1

Dec 2, 2020
I´m stuck, Anastasia tells me:quite the progress you have made with Karen,check the basement,she finished her work. But i can't go in there at any time of the day. Anyone else know what can i do?
did you finish mollys story? that might be the reason, it was the reason for me.

Reactions: Bix Lewd
4.00 star(s) 50 Votes