Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Weird bug/oversite that will probably be fixed by next update considering it's all about her, but Ann's door ceases to exist at night. Found it kinda funny.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
does this contain incest? seems like it should but I missed the tag.

is the game in 3D or 2D? not sure... it says both but the pictures seem 3D

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
does this contain incest? seems like it should but I missed the tag.

is the game in 3D or 2D? not sure... it says both but the pictures seem 3D
No incest. Karen is your mothers old friend. The renders are made in koikatsu which is 3d however the overworld is rpgmaker which is 2d

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
No incest. Karen is your mothers old friend. The renders are made in koikatsu which is 3d however the overworld is rpgmaker which is 2d
if that's the case why do the renders look like they were mixed with something else? I mean they don't look like Koikatsu.

btw is there a patch or will I need to change the game into incest via Dialogue change via script?

btw thanks for answering, really appreciate it.

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
if that's the case why do the renders look like they were mixed with something else? I mean they don't look like Koikatsu.

btw is there a patch or will I need to change the game into incest via Dialogue change via script?

btw thanks for answering, really appreciate it.
I think the cg backgrounds are made in Sims 4, but the characters are made in Koikatsu most likely with some photoshopping. The overworld is probably custom tilesets for rpgmaker mv.
I don't think there will ever be a patch as it's kinda part of the story that your parents were archeologists, and that's why you can read dead languages, and I'm sure they will have even more story relevance as the story goes on. So it would actually be a lot more work than just changing names. Though Karen has a huge mom/son kink so she ends up calling herself mommy a lot, don't know if that does it for you.

Reactions: Sharks are Evil

Gencay

Jul 26, 2017
May you reupload mega link of old version please? I want to play it but I cant download from other sources.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This game is going downhill.. no fucking way to tell if you have seen everything! There is no damn quest tracker at all.. so it's run around and FUCKING hope you see something new.

Reactions: elm15801

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018

PP1.png
Hi everyone!
Instead of animations just for Molly, I descided to rework "Under the table"!
Nothing too sexual yet, more of a teasing/touching stuff.
Kitchen map got some rework too! With time I'll update Karen kitchen scenes so they match new kitchen background (scenes from prologue, Molly storyline as well), but again, over time, so it won't slow me down.
Part 1G5 will be out at 26 of November!
Thanks for being patient and supporting the developement!
-SPH

andras555

Feb 17, 2022
Knight of Love (Part 1G5) Mega Link:

Have some time after work to upload. Played a bit of the new stuff and found a small softlock where if you facefuck Karen in the kitchen, cum inside her mouth, then try to facefuck her again, the screen freezes even though the sound and action input is still audible. Recommend sticking to giving facials if you're going to have Karen deepthroat you for breakfast until a fix comes.

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes