ismaral

Sep 3, 2017
can anyone help, i'm stuck. I did molly sex and the lady at the beach. Did movie night but now i can't seem to get further.

SalmonNight

Mar 1, 2020
baged level when bandit shoting? one bad save and there need to play game from start. The worst part of game, but other things a realy good

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
It took me awhile to play all these last content since apparently my save was fucked (i don't like using other people saves) but now i can say that:

I loved the new stuff, all the scenes with rose are really good, i loved the scenes in her house and i must say that maybe the best scene of the game overall that we have at the moment, also i really loved the remake of the breakfast/dinner scenes, that was kinky as hell, i cannot wait for ann and be able to do more stuff with both karen and molly in that part.

Now the bad part and what i really disliked is anastasia, at first she was nice, and i took her like a "mentor" that was teaching the mc about all his powers that eventually she was going to fall for him (love not just sex), but since the last update, i can see that the mc is just a tool for her, both in fighting the deep and a meat dildo, she show some "desire" for him (sex), but show no love at all, when she was talking about her past, about the end of magic, the mc tell that was not her fault, and show that he care about her and not just sex, but she don't show shit for him, she throw him at the agility/control training, rape him back to the living, burn his fingers to the bone and don't show any kind of remorse or that she care about his pain at all, he is just a tool for her, she never said nothing that is show "love", for example, at sex she just say "this magic dick" like he is just a walking dildo, to me after these last updates she is the least important of all the LI of the mc and if there was one option to complete skip her i probably would take that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: offset8

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018

Currently working hard on Part 1H!

As I mentioned earlier, update will focus on Ann's storyline, but other characters as Yasmine and Sadie (policewomen) will appear aswel!

Ann's storyline will be splitted at three updates (Part 1H to Part 1H3). The first one will mostly focus developin dynamics between MC and Ann and include lot of teasing/touching stuff ;)

Hope to release it around 25 of December!
P1.png P2.png P3.png

Tr89

Aug 13, 2018
hey i need help i am stuck it just keep say "i do not see any new possibilities with Karen...yet" what am i missing

Reactions: bostolll

BeagleBoi

Sep 16, 2022
A lot of sex scenes are just black screens for me, ive tried uninstalling and installing again but that hasnt helped. Anyone know what i could do?

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes