Pick_A_Name

Jun 6, 2021
Hey Dev, good stuff thanks.

Bugged: when Ann gives you "W" quest. Immediately reentering her room it is accomplished.
I was able to do actual work days later

Ikariusrb

Mar 21, 2018
Did anyone ever figure out how to proceed when Anastasia's hint is to check whether karen's work is done, but checking the studio at all times of day gives "nothing to do here" ? A bunch of folks reported they were stuck there several pages back, and I got stuck there as well- can't find any new activities in the kitchen or for movie night to progress... and never saw any response to the queries... just a half-dozen posts indicating folks were stuck at the same spot.

Reactions: DaedalusGregg

kulu21

Jul 4, 2017
Soon gonna be 3 years since initial release, does it worth to download it yet or should I wait another 3+ years?

rat31

Jun 6, 2017
Hey guys and gays! Since it's Koikatu, is there a way to port it and play through VR?

maba100

Jun 16, 2017
Did anyone ever figure out how to proceed when Anastasia's hint is to check whether karen's work is done, but checking the studio at all times of day gives "nothing to do here" ? A bunch of folks reported they were stuck there several pages back, and I got stuck there as well- can't find any new activities in the kitchen or for movie night to progress... and never saw any response to the queries... just a half-dozen posts indicating folks were stuck at the same spot.
You need to advance with Molly and with Anastasia to fight with like a robot thing. After these I was able to progress with Karen in the studio.

Reactions: Ikariusrb

Riko567

Oct 20, 2019
there is no time to kill, you know, watch TV or sleep or study and that's it, maybe you can add something else

Zuko23

Dec 16, 2019
Nothing, that is all she says now (last 5-7 updates at least).
so is there a progress in the game even she says only that? it's hard to play without hints and i progressed with Rose until content gets repeatable, anyone knows what to do next? or is that the end of content for now

orospucocu

Dec 29, 2019
This game needs movement speed hack. That characters slow walking animation is killing me. Pls do something about it. It greatly highly uber super recommended for game experiance.

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
at this file size, you seriously need to start giving torrent options. Also, just to save 300 MB it's dumb to make it a zip or rar.

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
Are even like 75% of those preview images in the game? Because I got to a part where it talked about being at the end of content and have genuinely only seen sex with the police chick and the space chick. Definitely none with any of the family members other than the older sister doing a bit of facesitting.

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes