lots`o`fap

Dec 22, 2017
The look looks like Illusion's Honey Select a bit, but the faces look nothing like their stuff. How and with what was this made?

andras555

Feb 17, 2022
does the 6gb mean there is a ton of content in the game now or are scenes just heavy size wise?, the last version i played was Part1E and I only remembered about the game recently.
It's primarily the size of the files, 99% percent of this coming from the files in the image folder. If you wanted to compress the game yourself, you'd want to shrink pretty much that folder alone.

The look looks like Illusion's Honey Select a bit, but the faces look nothing like their stuff. How and with what was this made?
If I remember correctly, the dev is using models off of Koikatsu.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Because there isn't any incest. It's kind of a big plot point that your parents are archeologists, and that's why you can read dead languages. The current plot doesn't work if Karen was your mom for example.
Could make her his aunt.

May 2, 2021
also Mr.Morgan is bugged for me i go to class get scences nothing else but can do anns quest help plus cant do any thing with the card in the alley or get secnce in hot springs

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes