Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Keep getting error "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'width' of null" frequently during play.

Reactions: Minion71

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
where is the park and how do i talk to molly, the intro hints about some sorta butterfly but i cant find it anywhere

aronos35

Jul 3, 2017
i have a box that open saying that i have a profile problem with a wrong NW.js. file. Anybody have a solution plz?

rambool

Jun 8, 2018
I really like visuals here, though i'm not a fan of 3d. But this is what i call "3dcg done right". Not just bunch of stock models, faces, poses and animation already seen in other 9999 games from some LazyAssDev_666. But something almost handmade.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
How to walk faster in this game? My MC is walking very slow and that's annoying.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I honestly liked Ann before the rework. Now she's worse. She treats the MC like trash, like a servant, makes fun of him.
Before the rework, she was different I think. Yes, she teased the MC still, but she wasn't so bad at the same time.

Last edited:
Reactions: molitar

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
She's useless in that regard. Somewhere at half of the story she just starts to repeat only one same line "nothing new with karen... yet." over and over.
So fucking true and that is a bullshit method for tracker! You have to nap until night time to talk to her and she has fucking nothing to say! Put a fucking tracker in this shit game.. because right now it's gone to shit. There is no damn way to find anything in this game at all but useless wandering around.. I have given up on this game since Dev is too damn lazy to put a proper tracker in it.

OK let's list the cons of this game.

1. Story has fallen off to the side there is no story anymore it has become meaningless
2. Sandbox Trainer with no story anymore
3. Trainer/Dating Sim game that lacks a tracker (Trainers minus no progress tracking is a shit game)
4. Every damn release your save is broken and you have to start with the save that comes with the game (can't even keep save games working at all?)
5. Cards you would have to spend about 10 damn minutes to view them all as you can't just view them you have to go to Item > Cards > select card > view and repeat all over from damn scratch! Seriously too damn lazy to even put a proper picture gallery in!
6. Spend hours running to all areas at all times of the day trying to find one damn new event all because of no tracker

This game is just dying slowly... Nobody wants to play a dating sim/trainer game that has no way to track events. There is way way too many other games that are better out there to spend that much time trying to find a random event.

Last edited:

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
2.png

Hi ever 3.png yone!

First of all - sorry for a long silence!

Secondly, I was working on Part 1H2 as hard as I can, but I still might not finish it this month due a lot of stuff going on right now.
In that case I will release small update (like previous one) to fill the space!

Thanks for being patient and supporting the developement!

KouUrakiZX-2

Mar 17, 2020
I have no idea how to progress with Coach Rivera passed the 1st Locker Room scene, can't find her anywhere else for other days. Please help.

EDIT: Oh apparently there isn't content yet, or it was removed since there isn't any other content for her in /pictures folder

Last edited:

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
I can't have a dinner, it keeps saying i already ate my breakfast
you only eat dinner like once in the game i think and it's a scripted event. Karen just says dinner is almost ready when you talk to her but there is no repeatable dinner at home as far as i know

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes