kopv4

Feb 22, 2020
Knight of Love (Part 1G5) Mega Link: Mega

Have some time after work to upload. Played a bit of the new stuff and found a small softlock where if you facefuck Karen in the kitchen, cum inside her mouth, then try to facefuck her again, the screen freezes even though the sound and action input is still audible. Recommend sticking to giving facials if you're going to have Karen deepthroat you for breakfast until a fix comes.
I'd appreciate it a lot if you could post this on gofile or anything other than Mega. The 5gb download cap is keeping a broke fellow perv from busting a nut. :(

narutoking2042

Nov 14, 2021
I yoinked the files from MEGA using various VPN and Proxies to get the full folders. I have verified the file count and naming, but have not verified the checksums. Played just the new content and it is working fine so far. Also collected the 3 new cards.

Nothing much to see in this update, but the under the table scenes.

I have uploaded it to GoFile. Feel free to download it until someone posts another version.

kopv4

Feb 22, 2020
I yoinked the files from MEGA using various VPN and Proxies to get the full folders. I have verified the file count and naming, but have not verified the checksums. Played just the new content and it is working fine so far. Also collected the 3 new cards.

Nothing much to see in this update, but the under the table scenes.

I have uploaded it to GoFile. Feel free to download it until someone posts another version.

Bless u <3

Reactions: StreamSteam

andras555

Feb 17, 2022
I'd appreciate it a lot if you could post this on gofile or anything other than Mega. The 5gb download cap is keeping a broke fellow perv from busting a nut. :(
Do you know what other file sharing sites or methods I can use? I’m still just getting used to Mega, mostly because Patreon creators tend to use it as their default. There’s anonfiles that I tried before but the size of the game files means I’m leaving my computer open for at least half a day just to upload the whole thing there and my internet is about subpar. Never tried gofile or anything else.

Musicfruit

Oct 8, 2017
Is the game finally playable? I tried a few releases and all either had a bug that prevented me from playing further like getting stuck in a scene or the game simply crashing and losing me progress.

narutoking2042

Nov 14, 2021
This is the build that I had uploaded after downloading from Mega. Mega was very slow and kept running out of transfer quota so I had to use VPN and other tricks to bypass it.

Looks like my build was uploaded thinking it was a clean build. I am sure there will be more errors as some files may have been damaged in the download process.

I suggest wait for a proper clean build, or if someone with uninterrupted Mega download could just download and reupload to other hosting sites.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hi
I need help in locating 14 missing cards, I've been all over the map and so far, I have had no luck in locating any.

I've managed to locate and mark 29 cards (Archive file attached), but so far I've had no luck in locating the last 14

I'm hoping someone can help me track the missing ones down, which are
ArmyGirl4.jpg CardGoddess2[4x6].jpg Cheerleader1.jpg Cheerleader2.jpg Cheerleader3.jpg Cheerleader4.jpg FairyGirl1.jpg FairyGirl2.jpg FairyGirl3.jpg FairyGirl4.jpg Ogre girl 1.jpg Ogre girl 2.jpg Ogre girl 3.jpg Ogre girl 4.jpg

Thanks for any help you can give

Reactions: gourmet135

NotSparrow

Jan 13, 2021
i havent played the game for quite a time and havent been up to date but i remember there was some gum in front of the house, does that has a purpose? yet?

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes