4.60 star(s) 14 Votes

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Oh, and how do we pronounce the name of that developer?
Is it AhPoohLahz or simply AppleAss?

Swazdula

Apr 1, 2019
i see this game takes the lore seriously where it needs to do so: no underwear on a single person in the screenshots.
(that was George's argument as to why carrie fisher shouldn't wear a bra in RotJ)

Mar 13, 2019
There is literaly a time where there is only one thing to click on. Why even have that?
The character is wondering which side to join. Currently there is only single option. The character should be able to join empire in the next release, this seems like where the choice would be made.
The same for the response to the Chiss. Both are the same, worded differently.
One response is more civilized and may keep the option to switch sides later on, the other option may earn sume brownies with the Togruta.
Even if it makes no difference, I am somewhat glad they have that option there.
"The illiusion of choice" is something completely different from having your choices not matter. One means that the story ulimatly won't change because of your choices, while still making you FEELl like you had and made them. The other is putting 2 or 3 options in there while the outcome doesn't change in the slightest (old adventure game from Lucas Arts infamously had that).
Whether it is the former or the later is mostly about the quality of the writing.
Saying something like that is just an excuse at this point.
Sure is, but better than breaking old save files with every update.

Anyway, your criticism is valid, whereas my post may be just wishful thinking on my side.

Last edited:

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
? There's a Linux Version? In the request I only saw a Windows Version

Edit: There is no Linux version.
Renpy's compile a Linux version in same time of the Windows version, by default. If you not saw one. Is because he have been deleted.

Are you sure you know what about you talk? You look very confident for people don't know this.

Last edited:

Chaossonic

Aug 29, 2017
Whenever I played dark side on KOTOR, I really wanted to Force persuade Big Z, the Wookie, to cum inflate Vao.

4.60 star(s) 14 Votes