Jan 7, 2022

olynix

Aug 2, 2021
BaasB can you remove "censored" tag if there is uncensored patch?
I missed that game coz I use exclude "censored" filter.

P.S. Sorry for my illiterate English.

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
my only question is why do none of the so called female knights every even consider defending themselves from men? they can drop a dragon but a big strong man is just too much for them. they tell her what to do and you must go do it or the game simply stops. go let yourself be raped because while you can say no....the game wont move forward until you do what she's been told which is be a whore. sexist much? it gives you the ability to say no to the nightly rapes, but not the ability to actually say no and follow through. you will go get raped like it or not.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
Yeah "Heisendou" has made a few game's with similar art work that I found to be very entertaining.
translation is funky tho, is there better translation somewhere? i couldnt understand what they have been saying most of the time

jokuur

May 23, 2019
my question is why give her the ability to say no to those nightly visits but not give her the ability to actually do it? you MUST hit yes on the nightly visits or the game simply stops. why even give the option to say no if you have to do it anyways? this is just more of the same ole women hating bs. we get it you guys hate women.
just natural reaction for women hating men

akim590

Jan 29, 2024
hello, I download the game, however my computer asks me to choose an application.
What application should I download to be able to play it?

Sorry my English is very bad.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes