ckkm3

Aug 13, 2017
does someone save or password for APK?

Knightly Passions
DLC: Between Life and Death
Knightly Passions
ICE

Gallery unlocks attached. Place into your respective 'gamedir/game' directory don*t work on APK
Correct. Modifications/addons to the renpy scripts requires recompiling the APK, to my knowledge, which I do not do. If you have console access available you can directly type in the script (minus the 'init 999 python:' line) to achieve the same effect.

Hecatonchire

Jan 5, 2018
Hi guys,
I spoke to the old man in the market and he said to come in the evenning in the tavern but armwrestling with him does'nt trigger in the tavern. There is only the tavern keeper and his assistant.

Thx for your help

Last edited:

ldacombat123

Jun 6, 2022

Ảnh chụp màn hình 2023-04-15 153457.png Ảnh chụp màn hình 2023-04-15 153413.png
I caught fish for this quest but talking to fishmen doesn't complete quest number 17. What do I have to do to complete this quest?

Last edited:

Spyk-789

Sep 9, 2019
Is there anyway to merge the DLC galleries with the main game? kind of annoying to have a separate game just for 2-3 scenes.

Abraxis

Jun 21, 2019
Is there anyway to merge the DLC galleries with the main game? kind of annoying to have a separate game just for 2-3 scenes.
they used to be part of the main game as a seasonal update for Halloween and Christmas
Feyada removed them and made them seperate "DLC" so they wouldnt have to worry about future updates rendering these events unplayable.

There is no way nor will there be a way to import the dlcs into main game, expesially with the new gallery update, with out massive reworks to these DLCs.

ArcadiaBae

Aug 4, 2017
This whole savefile bs is fucking stupid. Are you telling me that every time I update the game, I can't use the previous saves? What's the point of playing the game then? I might as well wait until it is completed.

Reactions: mrttao

Quanxlord

Jul 10, 2022
Is the game good yet? I remember playing this, and while it looks great everything gameplay wise was both super simple and felt very shabby

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Is the game good yet? I remember playing this, and while it looks great everything gameplay wise was both super simple and felt very shabby
Well... This is a VN using Ren'Py so, i don't know exactly what you mean with "gameplay" as foremost usually this kind of games doesn't add status and inventory system, less usual is having a combat system, which in my own opinion are between this kind of games pretty well done here, so, you must ask for overall story, the sister must be dead, MC have way long forgot about her and resolve to do side quest as there was no tomorrow, nonetheless is what developers did with the elf girl mom and their justification for it, it still feels like a slap for the spectator.

Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

LordKartoosh

Mar 19, 2018
I have to say, I am not a fan of the soft cuck surrounding some of the witch's scenes. But at least it's avoidable. Wish we could actually do more to her though.

4.00 star(s) 89 Votes