dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
I thought, and im sure a lot of other also thought, when we would be able to save her it would be like proper like bringing back from the brink and reuniting her with her daughter.

Instead we get some half assed summoning her spirit to remove the guilt

Cause in my book her dying is not "saving her"
Not sure if you're misreading me. I don't consider a spirit "saving her" either. My post was merely based on the dev's statement " ALSO RIP NOT BEING ABLE TO PROPERLY SAVE ELF'S MOTHER". I haven't played the build yet so assumed the use of "properly save" would mean there's also a proper way to save her, i.e. of the living, real walking, talking, breathing flesh and blood "save her". Was just trying to see if someone had confirmed that with a playthrough. If there is, I'll play through to see the story changes. If there isn't, I'll wait till end of devel for another complete playthrough.

Reactions: michaelstvincent

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Not sure if you're misreading me. I don't consider a spirit "saving her" either. My post was merely based on the dev's statement " ALSO RIP NOT BEING ABLE TO PROPERLY SAVE ELF'S MOTHER". I haven't played the build yet so assumed the use of "properly save" would mean there's also a proper way to save her, i.e. of the living, real walking, talking, breathing flesh and blood "save her". Was just trying to see if someone had confirmed that with a playthrough. If there is, I'll play through to see the story changes. If there isn't, I'll wait till end of devel for another complete playthrough.
It would be cool to see Patreon's comments about the update, with that elf's girl mom summoning just to give the MC some "peace" instead of saving her properly... After all, the only way it could be possible would be for The Hunter to give her refuge in Witch's Hut (which is near compare to the city) or in the same room with her daughter (by the risk of being attacked constantly by more stronger creatures and putting other innocents at danger)...

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
is there any where to see who you have to speak with for new quest? (main story says next updates but i don´t have all 29 quests done) a natures wrath is missing for example (last quest i did was the basilisk)

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
The problem with the game is that you ALWAYS need to restart the game from the beginning, despite having the option to start with the current new update. HOWEVER -> You will miss important changes in the story which was changed. The thing is that the story gets either rewritten or changed some crucial dialogs here and there, which is a good thing in my eyes... but you need to replay the game everytime. So if you really want to know what changed you have to replay it always from the beginning.

The example is with the blond nun. Only in this update it was changed in the dialog that there was a real reason to fetch the abbot, despite they dont really need him for every day ceremony. Before that, it was kinda odd without any real explanation so im glad that the longer the game goes, some parts like this gets fixed, mentioned and even expanded on. And as it turns out this was done for the blonde nun quest finally.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Same with the Tavern quest getting his booze by purchising a waggon and taming a horse.
Also nice to see some animations got improved (Witch). Other changes are (at least I read it for the first time) after you helped the abbot we get more info about our sis and what happend. So its not like in previous builds where we suddenly forgot about our dear.

Same for the Elf quest as some of her background "lore" as a elf gets more depth. Mostly about her name and how different they are to humans. The "Boss" quest got also harder since there are more "mini games" involved. (I enjoyed the small measurement scene haha). I like it since it brings more immersion. However that there are still no background ambient sound or new music after all these years kinda underperforms it. However they are not really thought through since I spend about 20+ days alone in this hole "hunting" the hamadryad. Also the introduction to the Vamp girl got completly changed.

About the Elfs mom ->

satsebeli

Jul 25, 2021
Okay guys, can you help me with the problem?

I decided to use cheats just to see new scenes from the update. It says 13/13. So not even remotely all scenes. When I got those scenes manually - they don't show upin the gallery. Deleting saves and reinstalling the game doesn't do anything...

Abraxis

Jun 21, 2019
oh
fyi ANY tidbits in CAPS are my notes not the devs
I do all caps so people will more likely read instead of asking for the 100th time if previous saves work or why something is the way it it

sorry for any confussion

dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
oh
fyi ANY tidbits in CAPS are my notes not the devs
I do all caps so people will more likely read instead of asking for the 100th time if previous saves work or why something is the way it it

sorry for any confussion
Ah. Ok. Thanks for clearing that up. So since those are your notes, I take it that means Elf Mom's Spirit At Peace is the best we're gonna get. :/ No MEILF & Daughter threesomes on the horizon there.

Abraxis

Jun 21, 2019
AN UPDATE TO A ISSUE SOME MAY BE HAVING

Q: The new scenes aren't in the gallery on the pc version. They are in the game though, just not in the gallery, is this intended?

Feyada: No. This will be fixed in the next update.

NO ESTIMATE ON WHEN THIS WILL HAPPEN

(word in caps are my own notes)

Kazusatou

Jun 26, 2022
anyone know how and when to start quest 21? Been trying to look for the redhead nun but can't find her anywhere.

Levelution

Jun 4, 2022
The Marionette quest is bugged. It will not show you the quest steps.

I think I have unlocked all of the gallery. There are 2 animated scenes and at least 8 images that do not appear in the gallery.

Also, fighting the bats is more annoying than before, granted they will cast evade automatically more often.

satsebeli

Jul 25, 2021
AN UPDATE TO A ISSUE SOME MAY BE HAVING

Q: The new scenes aren't in the gallery on the pc version. They are in the game though, just not in the gallery, is this intended?

Feyada: No. This will be fixed in the next update.

NO ESTIMATE ON WHEN THIS WILL HAPPEN

(word in caps are my own notes)
Thanks for the info!

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
The Marionette quest is bugged. It will not show you the quest steps.

I think I have unlocked all of the gallery. There are 2 animated scenes and at least 8 images that do not appear in the gallery.

Also, fighting the bats is more annoying than before, granted they will cast evade automatically more often.
Which version do you have? I have 0.25 and the marionette quest worked fine ... maybe we can figure out what's gone wrong in yours?

Levelution

Jun 4, 2022
Which version do you have? I have 0.25 and the marionette quest worked fine ... maybe we can figure out what's gone wrong in yours?
I also have 0.25. I completed the quest, but noticed bugs in the quest.

Here is the error log generated in attachment after you get the Skill point when completing the quest. It allows you to continue though.

1680928968577.png

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
I also have 0.25. I completed the quest, but noticed bugs in the quest.

Here is the error log generated in attachment after you get the Skill point when completing the quest. It allows you to continue though.
I didn't get that at all - which doesn't help any, because occasional bugs are harder to fix than ones that happen every time to everybody!

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes