Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I got an error on the mac version. When you progress the main quest to where you give the flower to the witch it doesn't do anything. It looks like there's literally just nothing there after the first line of dialogue. I can spam click/enter which would normally go to the next line but just one tick scrolling up goes back to the previous line. It seems like all the dev put there is a standing image of the mc and her with no actual dialogue?
Have you tried clicking to advance the dialogue instead of scrolling?
I remember some scenes having an awkwardly placed empty dialogue.

Guffyz

Nov 19, 2017
I got an error on the mac version. When you progress the main quest to where you give the flower to the witch it doesn't do anything. It looks like there's literally just nothing there after the first line of dialogue. I can spam click/enter which would normally go to the next line but just one tick scrolling up goes back to the previous line. It seems like all the dev put there is a standing image of the mc and her with no actual dialogue?
Yes, they had a problem with turning in items from mobs. They solved it in version 0.38.

Guffyz

Nov 19, 2017
... out there, seemed to not be easy to get out and not to much ppl willing to help. And even if the elf milf helped, it could be a death sentence anyway in the long run, as we don't know even what exactly the druid was expecting for the mother of both girls to do or if she'll be punished for later until she was contacted by her daughter and she escaped because she was sentenced to death anyway so she doesn't anymore to lose, for what lil we know is still obfuscated.
Try writing to the developers on Discord. They recruit a team in order to polish their project and bring it to mind. I think they will like your ideas and thoughts.

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
Yes, they had a problem with turning in items from mobs. They solved it in version 0.38.
Wait, so I have to restart the whole game to get around the bug? That doesn't seem worth it at all. If that's so I might check this game back out in like a couple years.

Emk54

Aug 10, 2019
How can I get quests 13 and 22, i did all the other quests but i can't see those quest
CORRECTION
I played the game again, I did missions 13 and 22, but it doesn't seem to be completed.

Last edited:

Tamerlane007

Aug 24, 2022
How can I get quests 13 and 22, i did all the other quests but i can't see those quest
CORRECTION
I played the game again, I did missions 13 and 22, but it doesn't seem to be completed.
Nature's wrath and Stone jungle (?)
Guess you simply didn't turn in these quests. Talk with the arms trader in the market place for the first one and in her house in the evening for the second one.

Emk54

Aug 10, 2019
Nature's wrath and Stone jungle (?)
Guess you simply didn't turn in these quests. Talk with the arms trader in the market place for the first one and in her house in the evening for the second one.
I talked at home and in the market, it doesn't seem to be completed.

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes