Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Seriously, why is the game still fucking broken? I get the pendant for Elain, but now I can't go into her room any more to give it to her. Simply can't. I say to go in, and the game just... doesn't.

Reactions: HadazzH

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
It's the first time I play it but I thought its story was going to be much more advanced, it's true that it has several side missions but the main mission seems quite short for a 0.9 version

Abraxis

Jun 21, 2019
So what scenes were removed exactly?
The seasonal content (halloween and christmas) was temporally removed from 0.8 and still is as of 0.9. You used to be able to acess these with renpy commands in any of the earlier versions, or with there respective update. These are confirmed to return for this years holidays.

The only scene thats of note that was removed is the scene during first mission with all the nuns. As of now only the brunette nun has fleshed out scenes

Last edited:

MoontoGround

Dec 13, 2017
Don't know if this has been asked but how does one beat the 15 sticks game with the guard to win back the slingshot? It doesn't seem to matter what combination I try, the guard always gets it to where I am drawing the last stick. Is it supposed to be impossible as part of the quest or is there actually a way to win? Thanks for any assistance on this!

Abraxis

Jun 21, 2019
How do i get through the gate? its asking me for a pass. Also how do i make money?
As of 0.9 you cant get through the gate until summoned there latter on.
to make money hunt in the forest or fish and sell drops

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes