molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
So from polls any update on if dev is going to make it so we can save the the mother?

What was the result of the poll since dev made it a fucking locked poll.. most dev make polls public to get everyone's opinion.

All I know if it' remains the shitty scripted can't save her at all than I'll stop playing it.. I play games to have good endings not feel like shit.. enough real shit and people dying in real life without wanting to play it in a game. This scripted shit by the dev is just that shit..

Let's see a good way to have done this if she absolutely had to die but still not lie to the elf girl. So you attempt to save her.. your too weak and nearly die yourself barely drag yourself back to where the elf girl finds out what happened but she does not commit suicide as she needs to live so she can help you to live.. give her a new purpose in life you tried to save her mother and nearly lost your own life.

the way the shit is written now is a shit writer cop out! You have to lie to her so she will live but she will end up fucking hating you when she finds out her mother is dead in the future probably making her hate you.. what shit writing is that? Not only that the fucking game makes you to blame for not showing up earlier even fucking worst.. The dev writing went from decent to total shit!

It is for that reason I'll quit playing this shit... I can't stand fucking shitty writers that do scripted shit like this.. a good game would of done something more along the example like a true JPRG game does. They don't write shit like this dev did. If someone has to fucking die for the story than make it so that you failed because you was not strong enough and nearly died.. don't do shit like this where you are at fault when your fucking not.

Last edited:

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
So from polls any update on if dev is going to make it so we can save the the mother?

What was the result of the poll since dev made it a fucking locked poll.. most dev make polls public to get everyone's opinion.
No, no news yet, but the poll ended with 82% out of 747 votes (out of a total of 3,433 patrons) in favour of saving her.

Ferlucio

Feb 21, 2018
Liked the game so far, but this line from the changelog:

• New quest: “A Liberating Outfit.” This is the final quest in the elf’s plotline, which smoothly segues into her adult content.

is complete BS. That adult content after the quest comes out of nowhere. Like she was warming up to the mc and, after we lie about her mother, likes the hunter, but the very next time you visit her she's happily lapping at his cock. Unless we don't know something about these elves, this ain't a smooth segue.

Reactions: Enigmanic

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Liked the game so far, but this line from the changelog:

• New quest: “A Liberating Outfit.” This is the final quest in the elf’s plotline, which smoothly segues into her adult content.

is complete BS. That adult content after the quest comes out of nowhere. Like she was warming up to the mc and, after we lie about her mother, likes the hunter, but the very next time you visit her she's happily lapping at his cock. Unless we don't know something about these elves, this ain't a smooth segue.
Yeah went downhill after the death of her mother.. I pray he listens to his Patreon and fixes it so you save her mother.. I heard it was in a land slide favor to save the mother.

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
AFAIK the Devs are thinking on fixing that, making a more "smoother" transition into "seks" with the Elf, and yes, the Devs have to do a new plot line in order to accommodate the MC bieng able to save the Elf's mother

So, I would say, there would be some sort of "time-window" whereas if you take too much time doing something else instead of going directly and meet with her, then she dies, and you're soft-locked into a bad end with the elf (she commits suicide)

snowraver

Sep 4, 2020
Do not download!!! (Virus)

He is not the Developer.
Please report this Ass, on Itch.io
1- searched for the game and found this comment before anything else. Is this referring to the f95 hosted downloads?

2-android mega link is dead

htaw1

Oct 8, 2019
I think I ran into a soft lock. I am up to the part were I need to make a dress for the Elf. I have the leather wolf pelt but there is no way to get silk. I have talked to all the NPC's nothing and I even checked the hunting grounds no new option to pick from.

Abraxis

Jun 21, 2019
Download god is here with Knightly Passions .10a
NOTICE PREVIOUS SAVES WILL NOT WORK

PC:

MAC:

APK:

Here is the full log of all the changes and innovations in this version of the game:

• New quest: A New World. The current 18+ scenes with the elf will now become available after completing this quest.
  • New quest: The Herbalist’s Secrets. After this quest, search out Mirina in the field - she’ll thank you generously.
  • New quest: The Stone Jungle. The arms trader will now give you new contracts for monster heads.
  • New location in the poor district: the arms trader’s house.
  • New location on the global map: the Glade of Death.
  • New adult animated scene with Mirina (Live2D).
  • New adult animated scene with the arms trader (Live2D).
  • The game has been ported to the latest version of the Ren’Py engine (Version 7.5.3). This will make the game more stable on all platforms (especially on Android).
  • Combat System 3.0. Let’s go over it all in sequence, from most to least significant. An auto-move button has been added in combat that allows the player to click a single time on a skill card to use it (no additional clicking to select the card’s target, which significantly speeds up battles). While in this mode, attack cards will automatically target the first eligible enemy, while defense and healing cards will target the player. Additionally, in this mode, cards no longer disappear and animations are much faster. We’ve also changed the exterior design of the combat system. We’ve started implementing new cards that you’ll see in the next updates. You can now swap between weapons in combat (bow/sword). You can now end your turn by hitting the space bar if you use a keyboard.
  • Updated the design of the arm wrestling starting screen.
  • Added new enemies in the forest (bears) and in the cave (dire bats, goblin archers, and goblin shamans).
  • New skill: “Vampirism.” This skill allows enemies to deal damage while also regaining health.
  • New skill: “Rage.” This skill triggers if you make an enemy angry. In this mode, enemies will deal more damage than normal.
  • New skill: “Iron Fur.” When an enemy uses this skill, they receive armor that can carry over to the next turn if you don’t break through it.
  • New skill: “Steel Claws.” An enemy using this skill can bypass armor the player acquires during combat, dealing damage directly to the player’s health.
  • Updated the item system. Armor, weapons, and certain quest items now have their own rarity levels. In the future, we’ll expand the current list of item rarity.
  • Combat balance has been completely reworked. The player now has 500 HP instead of 100 HP. The health and attack of all enemies have also grown several times larger.
  • Wounds heal when you sleep. Six hours of sleep in the tavern now restores 50 HP.
  • Made some textual revisions to Quests 2, 8, and 15.
  • Fixed many bugs and probably added some new ones.
  • And much more!

Nov 3, 2021
Download god is here with Knightly Passions .10a
NOTICE PREVIOUS SAVES WILL NOT WORK

PC:
Mega
MAC:
Mega
APK:
Mega

Here is the full log of all the changes and innovations in this version of the game:

• New quest: A New World. The current 18+ scenes with the elf will now become available after completing this quest.
  • New quest: The Herbalist’s Secrets. After this quest, search out Mirina in the field - she’ll thank you generously.
  • New quest: The Stone Jungle. The arms trader will now give you new contracts for monster heads.
  • New location in the poor district: the arms trader’s house.
  • New location on the global map: the Glade of Death.
  • New adult animated scene with Mirina (Live2D).
  • New adult animated scene with the arms trader (Live2D).
  • The game has been ported to the latest version of the Ren’Py engine (Version 7.5.3). This will make the game more stable on all platforms (especially on Android).
  • Combat System 3.0. Let’s go over it all in sequence, from most to least significant. An auto-move button has been added in combat that allows the player to click a single time on a skill card to use it (no additional clicking to select the card’s target, which significantly speeds up battles). While in this mode, attack cards will automatically target the first eligible enemy, while defense and healing cards will target the player. Additionally, in this mode, cards no longer disappear and animations are much faster. We’ve also changed the exterior design of the combat system. We’ve started implementing new cards that you’ll see in the next updates. You can now swap between weapons in combat (bow/sword). You can now end your turn by hitting the space bar if you use a keyboard.
  • Updated the design of the arm wrestling starting screen.
  • Added new enemies in the forest (bears) and in the cave (dire bats, goblin archers, and goblin shamans).
  • New skill: “Vampirism.” This skill allows enemies to deal damage while also regaining health.
  • New skill: “Rage.” This skill triggers if you make an enemy angry. In this mode, enemies will deal more damage than normal.
  • New skill: “Iron Fur.” When an enemy uses this skill, they receive armor that can carry over to the next turn if you don’t break through it.
  • New skill: “Steel Claws.” An enemy using this skill can bypass armor the player acquires during combat, dealing damage directly to the player’s health.
  • Updated the item system. Armor, weapons, and certain quest items now have their own rarity levels. In the future, we’ll expand the current list of item rarity.
  • Combat balance has been completely reworked. The player now has 500 HP instead of 100 HP. The health and attack of all enemies have also grown several times larger.
  • Wounds heal when you sleep. Six hours of sleep in the tavern now restores 50 HP.
  • Made some textual revisions to Quests 2, 8, and 15.
  • Fixed many bugs and probably added some new ones.
  • And much more!
Thank you brother!

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes