Abraxis

Jun 21, 2019
HOT N FRESH SORRY FOR THE WAIT

PATCH NOTES:

Dear friends,

Today, we are releasing a new version of Knightly Passions, Version 0.35. This version has proven to be rather complicated, hefty, and eclectic.

Here’s the full list of all the new features:

• The continuation of the main quest! The hunter draws a few steps closer to reuniting with his sister.
  • New quest: Quest 30, “The Prisoner of Darkness.” Please note that this quest is automatically issued in the tavern one day after the completion of all of the quests of the tavern keeper, blonde nun, and elf.
  • New quest: Quest 31, “Home Sweet Home.” At long last, the hunter will have his own home.
  • Improved adult scene with the brunette nun in the bell tower (Live2D).
  • New combat system: Version 4.0. We have completely rewritten the code of the combat system. Enemies have become stronger, faster, and more interesting. Some of them have been given new abilities. In the following updates, we will implement a variety of new combat ability cards.
  • New location: “Home.”
  • New location: “Blacksmith’s House.”
  • After completing Quest 31, the elf will move in to your house to live with you.
  • Revised the weapon damage system. Now, you can deal damage within a predefined range. (For example, your sword might deal 28 damage on the first hit, 34 on the second, etc.
  • Completely overhauled the skill system. There are now 15 of them. (Previously, there were only 3.)
  • Revised merchants’ pricing. (Some items have become cheaper, some more expensive.)
  • Fixed many bugs and probably added some new ones.
  • And much more.
PC

MAC

APK

SAVES WILL NOT TRANSFER LIKE ALWAYS. USE THE MEH NEW GAME+ FEATURE
(WORDS IN CAPS ARE MY OWN AND NOT FEYADAS)

Ty4212

Jun 27, 2023

PATCH NOTES:

Dear friends,

Today, we are releasing a new version of Knightly Passions, Version 0.35. This version has proven to be rather complicated, hefty, and eclectic.

• The continuation of the main quest! The hunter draws a few steps closer to reuniting with his sister.
  • New quest: Quest 30, “The Prisoner of Darkness.” Please note that this quest is automatically issued in the tavern one day after the completion of all of the quests of the tavern keeper, blonde nun, and elf.
  • New quest: Quest 31, “Home Sweet Home.” At long last, the hunter will have his own home.
  • Improved adult scene with the brunette nun in the bell tower (Live2D).
  • New combat system: Version 4.0. We have completely rewritten the code of the combat system. Enemies have become stronger, faster, and more interesting. Some of them have been given new abilities. In the following updates, we will implement a variety of new combat ability cards.
  • New location: “Home.”
  • New location: “Blacksmith’s House.”
  • After completing Quest 31, the elf will move in to your house to live with you.
  • Revised the weapon damage system. Now, you can deal damage within a predefined range. (For example, your sword might deal 28 damage on the first hit, 34 on the second, etc.
  • Completely overhauled the skill system. There are now 15 of them. (Previously, there were only 3.)
  • Revised merchants’ pricing. (Some items have become cheaper, some more expensive.)
  • Fixed many bugs and probably added some new ones.
  • And much more.
PC
Mega

MAC
Mega

APK
Mega

SAVES WILL NOT TRANSFER LIKE ALWAYS. USE THE MEH NEW GAME+ FEATURE
(WORDS IN CAPS ARE MY OWN AND NOT FEYADAS)
good job on finding a download like 50 min after it came out

Kemon_prince

May 9, 2020
Does anyone know why my apk won't start? the game downloads completely but when i go to play it the application starts but then closes itself soon after. Help plsssss

Abraxis

Jun 21, 2019
Does anyone know why my apk won't start? the game downloads completely but when i go to play it the application starts but then closes itself soon after. Help plsssss
have you ever had a previous version installed?
if so make sure that the previos version and all its files are completely removed

if i remember correctly people had a similar issue in this past and this was the fix.

hehehiha

Nov 24, 2022
the link is giving old version
new version is not downlaoding
MB I THOUGHT IT WAS OLD UPDATE AS THERE WERE NO NEW SCENES

Last edited:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021

PATCH NOTES:

Dear friends,

Not gonna play the updates till game-complete (sick of broken saves) so I won't see what's been added, but I gotta say, elf girl is the most underrated in the game. Maybe because she's one of first you encounter so it's a "been there, done that" and people overlook her. But the view-from-behind ass-bounce sex scene is the hottest in the game, visually.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Could have sworn this was a cuck game but it's not in the tags, am I misremembering or was it removed?

Exodus19

Oct 2, 2019
Not gonna play the updates till game-complete (sick of broken saves) so I won't see what's been added, but I gotta say, elf girl is the most underrated in the game. Maybe because she's one of first you encounter so it's a "been there, done that" and people overlook her. But the view-from-behind ass-bounce sex scene is the hottest in the game, visually.
I understand your sentiment, but just playing with new game+ remedies having to play it all again. You are able to skip everything you already did and still have access to the cheats to buff yourself. The only downside to this is you have to re-buy better armor again (which is stupid easy with the cheats). No reason not to play newer updates even if the saves are borked. The gallery is still there and you can continue the story.

Exodus19

Oct 2, 2019
Could have sworn this was a cuck game but it's not in the tags, am I misremembering or was it removed?
I've seen a few mentions this but the "cuck" content is pretty mild and only for one questline. I get how that may be disappointing if thats your kink but I'm pretty sure its not a major focal point for the dev or the game.

hehehiha

Nov 24, 2022
this update story line was great
cant wait to meet his sister
no sex this update but main story was finally continued
liked it next update gonna be hype

Reactions: Tamerlane007

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
I've seen a few mentions this but the "cuck" content is pretty mild and only for one questline. I get how that may be disappointing if thats your kink but I'm pretty sure its not a major focal point for the dev or the game.
Yeah I don't see the point of playing games/VNs where we follow the story of a cuck, whats the questline?

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes