Kemon_prince

May 9, 2020
have you ever had a previous version installed?
if so make sure that the previos version and all its files are completely removed

if i remember correctly people had a similar issue in this past and this was the fix.
ok i'll try this and see if that solves my problem.

Kemon_prince

May 9, 2020
have you ever had a previous version installed?
if so make sure that the previos version and all its files are completely removed

if i remember correctly people had a similar issue in this past and this was the fix.
did not work. The DLC's work for me but the main gaim itself doesn't.

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
The early builds had the witch and the priest hook up and the three nuns being implied sluts. The former got permanently interrupted by the MC even before the change, so by technicality he cucked the priest. Also you fucked the Elf behind the Barkeeps back, which somehow meant the MC is the cuck for getting laid?!

Of course people didn't like that the harem game having a portion of the girls sleeping around (even if only implied for most of them) before the MC ever meets them, so they threw a hissy fit. The devs sadly seem like people pleasers, so all the characters are now just waiting for the MC to woo them, while the priest shags a carpet.
And that's a big deal because? Are you advocating for fair treatment of fictional characters? They're not real no need to concern yourself with them.

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
The early builds had the witch and the priest hook up and the three nuns being implied sluts. The former got permanently interrupted by the MC even before the change, so by technicality he cucked the priest. Also you fucked the Elf behind the Barkeeps back, which somehow meant the MC is the cuck for getting laid?!

Of course people didn't like that the harem game having a portion of the girls sleeping around (even if only implied for most of them) before the MC ever meets them, so they threw a hissy fit. The devs sadly seem like people pleasers, so all the characters are now just waiting for the MC to woo them, while the priest shags a carpet.
It was very good decision on behalf of the dev.

Abraxis

Jun 21, 2019
Ask why DLC? ???? Did i miss something?
the DLCS are just stand alone versions of the Halloween and Christmas events
Feyada made them stand alone so they wouldnt become incompatible with the current games system, and also money

Reactions: Trobila

Levelution

Jun 4, 2022
Is it me or is the Home Sweet Home quest broken? I have skipped at least 7 days and even with the eggs and cottage cheese, nothing happens.

Oily

Nov 3, 2019
And that's a big deal because? Are you advocating for fair treatment of fictional characters? They're not real no need to concern yourself with them.
Not a big deal, but it does annoy me that instead of just ignoring people like any other dev they spent time altering the abbott/witch scene (instead of making a new scene) and altering the script with the nuns, which led to the removal of the blowjob scene in the church.

All because some people think "side character is a slut therefore main character is a cuck" instead of just for once not self inserting into the MC and just enjoying Ok drawing of chicks getting fucked.

May 8, 2017

Lmao the priest used to get lucky? I never played that version.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Haven't seen anyone answering this so let's give it a try...
WHAT THE FUCK do you need to do to defeat the black smith in armwrestling... combat training is on max and MC even has a Ring for +1 combat training.... and I am handed the same way as heaveing 0 Points in combat training

ELSokSériskr1445

Jun 25, 2022
Haven't seen anyone answering this so let's give it a try...
WHAT THE FUCK do you need to do to defeat the black smith in armwrestling... combat training is on max and MC even has a Ring for +1 combat training.... and I am handed the same way as heaveing 0 Points in combat training
you either click on the arrow on the screen, or you press the arrow on your keyboard. you can do it with 0 skill points

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
you either click on the arrow on the screen, or you press the arrow on your keyboard. you can do it with 0 skill points
Yeah I nearly break the keys on the keyboard and cramp my fingers hitting the key as close as once a second and I still loose ground... even the fisherman is the same it always says it's a hard challenge and I should improve my combat training.
Unless I am meant to loose several times in a row to make this easier I might be trapped in a buged mechanic

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
How do I activate the cheats?
First, enable 'cheat codes' in the settings menu (if you haven't already done so).
After that, you should be able to see a circle holding a purple vial appear in the
top right corner of your screen while you're playing the game. Click on this circle
and enter the cheat code password, which is written below. Once you've done that,
you should be able to see a cheat menu with a list of cheats whenever you click
on that circle.

Cheat Code:

adayef

Reactions: Dental2610
3.90 star(s) 98 Votes