dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I understand your sentiment, but just playing with new game+ remedies having to play it all again. You are able to skip everything you already did and still have access to the cheats to buff yourself. The only downside to this is you have to re-buy better armor again (which is stupid easy with the cheats). No reason not to play newer updates even if the saves are borked. The gallery is still there and you can continue the story.
Yeah. I've played New Game+ on a few previous updates. Not for me. I always lose track of story parts and what I've done vs haven't, plus there's still a small amount of grind. One of the plusses of this game vs other renpy titles is that it plays more like a "game". But that's a minus for players during development as you can't just unren & select skip for many parts vs other renpy games that also break saves.

Happy to wait til full release.

Last edited:

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Ok just played the new build here are the bugs,
The Elf gallery is broken doing her scenes doesn't unlock them.
The slow and cheap option is broken, or it takes so long that the costs from staying at the Inn outpace just paying upfront that's including paying the peasant woman to help them get done faster. Though it's also assuming the guy getting robbed and having to be payed again (making 300 into 600) as an unavoidable event.

Notes: The main quest portion of the update finishes out the Werewolf story but cuts right before
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other people here complain about broken saves but not me since the New Game+ lets me catch up, though I will not that unlike previous updates this one doesn't let the carry over persistent save just skip the dialogue you read last version, which is a trick I've been using up to now but that's probably because of the thing that makes broken saves more justified for this version. The leveling system has been overhauled instead of leveling three stats the leveling system is now Perk/Feat based where you invest points in things like increasing persuasion or intimidation, getting better prices, upping your hit chance or evade chance. Whatever you might feel about the gameplay overhaul it at least justifies the save incompatibility, though since that's a thing this game never had it doesn't really matter either way in that aspect

Exodus19

Oct 2, 2019
Yeah I don't see the point of playing games/VNs where we follow the story of a cuck, whats the questline?
Im sorry if I misspoke or forget the questline, but what I mean by "cuck" is that one specific character believes he is fucking a potenial LI.... He isnt. She is casting a spell on him to make him think she is....in reality hes fucking a carpet lol

Reactions: fireclaws10

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Yeah I don't see the point of playing games/VNs where we follow the story of a cuck, whats the questline?
Your wife's boyfriend has made a mess.... in your wife. Collect three snakeskins and a centipede shell and give them to the witch for a battle plunger. Or dig in yourself and lose two strength and three charm points.

Exodus19

Oct 2, 2019
Yeah. I've played New Game+ on a few previous updates. Not for me. I always lose track of story parts and what I've done vs haven't, plus there's still a small amount of grind. One of the plusses of this game vs other renpy titles is that it plays more like a "game". But that's a minus for players during development as you can't just unren & select skip for many parts vs other renpy games that break saves each update.

Happy to wait til full release.
I get you 100%. There are so many games I love here but after long updates or the fact that I consume (probably) way too much content on here, I often find myself completely losing track of the stories. I usually save the old builds and then play the new ones so I can remember what was going on but I totally get what you mean. I know in some cases this isn't anyones fault, games take time but id say its 50/50 if i just abandon the game or not due to this. There are some games Ill NEVER throw away (I.E. Caribdas games or ripples, etc.) but I really do understand what you mean.

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
Im sorry if I misspoke or forget the questline, but what I mean by "cuck" is that one specific character believes he is fucking a potenial LI.... He isnt. She is casting a spell on him to make him think she is....in reality hes fucking a carpet lol
To be fair, in the original version that was not a spell/dream and later was changed. So dev do have tendency for this content, but he chose not to ignore what people are saying.

Reactions: Exodus19

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Your wife's boyfriend has made a mess.... in your wife. Collect three snakeskins and a centipede shell and give them to the witch for a battle plunger. Or dig in yourself and lose two strength and three charm points.
There really needs to be a puke reaction on this forum lol

• Haha
Reactions: jetama

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
KnightlyPassions-0.35
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

natural_izvrat

Mar 15, 2021
So freaking stupid author, again broke the game with unbeatable enemies, trent is nearly impossible to kill, another enemies also are freaking OP, whats wrong with him? So cool game and so bad battles.

Reactions: Olleks

ArtoriAss1337

Jun 20, 2020
I may be stupid, but if combat system was changed and there are no 3 old parametrs to upgrade. Then why are there choices in game where you need this parametrs to be upgraded? Or am i missing something?

Sky.P

Nov 28, 2022
new update let's goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
HEy dev, you really have to fix the saves... I don't want new game plus and I don't want to start over every time you update your game, I want to load my save and come back at the very place I left it (with all my gear and all my goddamn gold...)

Reactions: Gerben02 and Olleks

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
How do I activate the cheats?
First, enable 'cheat codes' in the settings menu (if you haven't already done so).
After that, you should be able to see a circle holding a purple vial appear in the
top right corner of your screen while you're playing the game. Click on this circle
and enter the cheat code password, which is written below. Once you've done that,
you should be able to see a cheat menu with a list of cheats whenever you click
on that circle.

Cheat Code:

adayef

• Hey there
Reactions: VSPRNX

Abraxis

Jun 21, 2019
HEy dev, you really have to fix the saves... I don't want new game plus and I don't want to start over every time you update your game, I want to load my save and come back at the very place I left it (with all my gear and all my goddamn gold...)
Sadly as it been stated in Q&A's save transfers arnt possible with out a total redesign of the code
whats worse is one dude had idea of getting a save code from prevoius version you could enter in to the new version, but that was shot down almost immediatly.

Oily

Nov 3, 2019
Could have sworn this was a cuck game but it's not in the tags, am I misremembering or was it removed?
The early builds had the witch and the priest hook up and the three nuns being implied sluts. The former got permanently interrupted by the MC even before the change, so by technicality he cucked the priest. Also you fucked the Elf behind the Barkeeps back, which somehow meant the MC is the cuck for getting laid?!

Of course people didn't like that the harem game having a portion of the girls sleeping around (even if only implied for most of them) before the MC ever meets them, so they threw a hissy fit. The devs sadly seem like people pleasers, so all the characters are now just waiting for the MC to woo them, while the priest shags a carpet.

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes