Levelution

Jun 4, 2022
A few thoughts on the new update:
* HP Resets to full every battle? Just put all battle points into offensive stuff.
* The Home Sweet Home quest bugs out if you are doing it the slow way, around the chicken and eggs part. The Fast way completes the quest without bugs.
* Fighting Goblin type enemies is stupid as hell. Not only do they have permanent dodge (chance of missing), but can run away from battle at low enough health, meaning no rewards.

Madnessandpie

Oct 30, 2018
The goblins are possibly the worst mob I have ever had the misfortune to encounter, not only do they have a bas 25% chance to dodge, but they flee when they reach under 100 health, meaning you need to get at least 3 strikes in a single turn to kill them and actually get the loot, which means you only ever have a 42% chance to not be wasting your time with them. Actual clown mechanics

Sp4n1shB0mbs

May 9, 2023
Yeah I nearly break the keys on the keyboard and cramp my fingers hitting the key as close as once a second and I still loose ground... even the fisherman is the same it always says it's a hard challenge and I should improve my combat training.
Unless I am meant to loose several times in a row to make this easier I might be trapped in a buged mechanic
I can't figure it out either. My Combat Training is maxed, but even if I mash the keys, I can't win. The problem honestly seems to be when you have to swap from right to left. I ALMOST had the fisherman, but the moment the swap happened, even though I quickly jumped over, I went from almost the end of the green area to right near the beginning of the red. I have Cubital Tunnel Syndrome (writer's/reader's elbow), so I'm thinking that fucks me a little in the switch because I can't mash with my left pink or index finger, but even swapping so my right hand is free for the transition sees the same thing happen. It's almost like he gets a bonus on that swap. The only thing I can think is I may accidentally hit the wrong key one time because my index finger will start to slightly spasm if I mash for too long. It's ridiculous. It's been about a year since I played, so I expected some mechanics to change and create a learning curve, but this is driving me mad.

I can't figure out if this part of the game is inaccessible to me because of my SLIGHT disability, if the mechanics are screwed up, or if I'm simply doing something wrong.

Edit: I just beat the fisherman and blacksmith. I had to save-scum a few times, but I found that more rhythmic tapping worked better then trying to go all out. It still took forever, but it is doable. I think it comes down partially to how you approach the mashing and partially luck (if it starts with right taps, I'm usually screwed because I can transition from left to right more quickly. I basically had to swap out hands once my right hand had a decent rhythm going to free up the hand for the next transition. If I got caught having to transition with my left hand AT ALL, I would lose no matter how far ahead I was originally. I think there's a bit of a balancing issue going on (perhaps they forgot to change to the new skills-style system of the arm wrestling mini-game, meaning it's still expecting MUCH higher digits than the new system allows), but I think it may also be a slight accessibility issue.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I can't figure it out either. My Combat Training is maxed, but even if I mash the keys, I can't win. The problem honestly seems to be when you have to swap from right to left. I ALMOST had the fisherman, but the moment the swap happened, even though I quickly jumped over, I went from almost the end of the green area to right near the beginning of the red. I have Cubital Tunnel Syndrome (writer's/reader's elbow), so I'm thinking that fucks me a little in the switch because I can't mash with my left pink or index finger, but even swapping so my right hand is free for the transition sees the same thing happen. It's almost like he gets a bonus on that swap. The only thing I can think is I may accidentally hit the wrong key one time because my index finger will start to slightly spasm if I mash for too long. It's ridiculous. It's been about a year since I played, so I expected some mechanics to change and create a learning curve, but this is driving me mad.

I can't figure out if this part of the game is inaccessible to me because of my SLIGHT disability, if the mechanics are screwed up, or if I'm simply doing something wrong.

Edit: I just beat the fisherman and blacksmith. I had to save-scum a few times, but I found that more rhythmic tapping worked better then trying to go all out. It still took forever, but it is doable. I think it comes down partially to how you approach the mashing and partially luck (if it starts with right taps, I'm usually screwed because I can transition from left to right more quickly. I basically had to swap out hands once my right hand had a decent rhythm going to free up the hand for the next transition. If I got caught having to transition with my left hand AT ALL, I would lose no matter how far ahead I was originally. I think there's a bit of a balancing issue going on (perhaps they forgot to change to the new skills-style system of the arm wrestling mini-game, meaning it's still expecting MUCH higher digits than the new system allows), but I think it may also be a slight accessibility issue.
My observation is the longer the game last the harder the bar moves forward and the faster it movs backwards... so if you can't win the game with the first push (not even sure how that should work though) your chances drop to 0% afterwards.
I don't know how the game calculates those odds but maybe there is a connection to the used hardware... I have rather young one so the Hz of my monitor is low, I know from other games that this fucks with Standard timers since most Devs use the framerate as a passive timer... so people with older hardware won't notice a problem while those with newer ones won't be able to win even with cheating

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Does anyone know how to get out of the hole during Nature's Wrath quest? I can't figure it out.
You need to explore the area surrounding MC 4 times... you'll find a food source (best collect only blue mushrooms), a source for craftingmaterials, a weapon and spiders.
in the end you need to kill spiders 3 times which will cause poison on the MC so do this as your last action
together with some wood you can create a fire and craft a ladder to escape

Ryu.74

Aug 3, 2020
I was going through the game's assets the other day and found a dedicated NPC folder, dialogue, etc. for this character called "Rusalka" (Mermaid in Russian)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't remember any quest associated with her.
Did I miss something or she's not implemented into the game yet?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I was going through the game's assets the other day and found a dedicated NPC folder, dialogue, etc. for this character called "Rusalka" (Mermaid in Russian)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't remember any quest associated with her.
Did I miss something or she's not implemented into the game yet?
Well when unlocking the lake you are told mermaids and men are found there on sunset... though I never saw any when fishing or clicking the boat.... maybe extremly rare or part of a future Update

Abraxis

Jun 21, 2019
NEWS UPDATE FROM FEYADA

Dear friends,

We're glad that you're enjoying the new release of the game! We've been seeing your reports about some problems in Version 0.35, so next week we will release an update to improve and refine what you've told us about.

THIS VERSION WILL BE AVALIBLE FOR YALL HERE AS SOON AS FEYADA POSTS IT TO PATREON + A HOUR OR SO.

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes