Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Do you still need to start over from scratch after every update??

Thnks for advance. :)
Not sure when the last time was you played... but the Elf got completly rewritten from the last time I played for example... instead of a fast gratificational "reward" to a real love interest.
Even if I had to replay I actually considered this one rewarding

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Kaliba

Jun 24, 2017
Is it possible to give the characters names?

I just dont understand the design choice to not give the characters names (?) The only thing it achieves is that the game feels more cool/impersonal.

I mean you could still lead with their respective role e.g. Elf Alina, Abbot Kingston, Hunter Geralt,....

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Is it possible to give the characters names?

I just dont understand the design choice to not give the characters names (?) The only thing it achieves is that the game feels more cool/impersonal.

I mean you could still lead with their respective role e.g. Elf Alina, Abbot Kingston, Hunter Geralt,....
A number of them do have names: the elf is called Elain, the brunette and redhead nuns are Loura and Mirina respectively, the weapons trader is Camilla … I assume the hunter is meant to be nameless for for the purposes of self-insertion; as for the rest, perhaps they just haven’t thought of them yet—names definitely seem to come later in the process for them, and they’ve had patrons vote on a few characters (such as the elf and weapons trader).

Reactions: Kaliba

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
We still need to make a new save for each version?
Your reaction speaks volumes :) Thank you, kind sir/ma'am.

This was one of the main reasons I was holding off on this game. It appears as if the problem has long passed.

Loreth08

Jul 19, 2022
Right, where do i go for a bug report?

The accessories still have the previous version's effects. Hunting Instinct and Combat training.
While there is still a skill called Combat training, the skill menu does not show whether the accessories add to it.
Even if i have the Blue flame ring and Necklace of strength equipped, the Combat training skill still show 0/5.

Hunting a treant is also bugged. The sapplings that the treant summons can't be attacked. While they do enlarge when you hover your mouse over them, you can't click on them to attack them.

Reactions: PN11

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Right, where do i go for a bug report?

The accessories still have the previous version's effects. Hunting Instinct and Combat training.
While there is still a skill called Combat training, the skill menu does not show whether the accessories add to it.
Even if i have the Blue flame ring and Necklace of strength equipped, the Combat training skill still show 0/5.

Hunting a treant is also bugged. The sapplings that the treant summons can't be attacked. While they do enlarge when you hover your mouse over them, you can't click on them to attack them.
You sure you disabled auto advance in combat?
That's what caused me the most issues... as the MC auto attacks targets apparently not even following an order I managed to figure out

Kaliba

Jun 24, 2017
A number of them do have names: the elf is called Elain, the brunette and redhead nuns are Loura and Mirina respectively, the weapons trader is Camilla … I assume the hunter is meant to be nameless for for the purposes of self-insertion; as for the rest, perhaps they just haven’t thought of them yet—names definitely seem to come later in the process for them, and they’ve had patrons vote on a few characters (such as the elf and weapons trader).
Ah nice. I only played the beginning thus far.

Will the names appear 'over the text boxes' or are they just mentioned in the dialogue at some point?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Ah nice. I only played the beginning thus far.

Will the names appear 'over the text boxes' or are they just mentioned in the dialogue at some point?
Once you learn their names the descriptive ones will be replaced
though in some texts of other Characters they might still be applied

Reactions: Kaliba

Abraxis

Jun 21, 2019
NOT SO HOT N' NOT SO FRESH (SORRY FOR DELAY)

Dear friends!

Today, we are releasing an update, Version 0.36, in which we’ve worked on the bugs and corrected the shortcomings that you noted.

Here is a full list of all the new features:

• The game has been switched over to a new version of the Ren’Py engine, Version 7.6.1, which has enhanced the optimization and quality of the project.
  • The game has been ported to a 64-bit system.
  • Optimized code navigation. This will reduce the load on the project and eliminate memory corruption.
  • Fixed bugs and shortcomings in the latest quests.
  • Fixed a bug in Quest 19 related to the treatment for the malady of the Tavern Keeper's Assistant.
  • Altered the prices of the arms trader’s goods and also adjusted the price of the quick renovation option for your home.
  • Altered the recipes for crafting at the blacksmith. The cost of crafting has been lowered.
  • Altered the damage of different weapon types. A bow now deals about 20% more damage per hit than a sword of the same tier.
  • Base accuracy for the bow is now 70%. You will miss your target more frequently, which can, however, be remedied by leveling up the corresponding skill.
  • Added tooltips for leveling skills.
  • Fine-tuned rings.
  • Refined the evasion minigame in combat.
  • Refined all skills.
  • Leveling skills is significantly faster.
  • Two skills were removed due to inconsistencies.
  • Enemies who have the “Escape” skill can now only escape on their next turn.
  • Fixed a bug with the movement of characters on the battlefield.
  • Fixed the coordinates for summoned enemies who had previously appeared outside of the screen.
  • Fixed a bug with the game freezing after finishing off an enemy with a critical hit.
  • Fixed a bug involving having full health at the beginning of every combat encounter.
  • Fixed a plot bug. If the elf died, she will now not suddenly appear in your house.
  • Fixed a bug with item drops from defeated enemies.
  • Fixed a bug involving a window continually popping up to inform you about the completion of all quests.
  • Changed some icons in combat mode.
  • Fixed some errors in the Russian and English translations.
NOTE: PREVIOUS SAVES WILL NOT WORK. USE THE MEH NEW GAME+ TO KINDA GET WHERE YOU WHERE.

PC

MAC

APK

Abraxis

Jun 21, 2019
NOTE CHEAT MENU IS BUGGED!
USE AT OWN RISK
USING CHEATS CAUSES HUD TO DISAPPEAR AND MAKES GAME UNPLAYABLE

FEYADA HAS BEEN MADE AWARE

Guffyz

Nov 19, 2017
Some bugs in version 0.36.
pole_night.jpg
Dear friends,
Some users noticed bugs in version 0.36. This is due to loading saves from version 0.35.
Two tips:
  • Don't use old saves.
  • Don't use cheat codes.
We will fix it soon and release version 0.37.

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes