Abraxis

Jun 21, 2019
HOT N FRESH BUGFIXES

VERSION: 0.37
Here is the full list of all the changes:

• Fixed a bug with the 32-bit version.
  • Fixed the bug with crafting at the blacksmith.
  • Fixed the bug with using cheat codes.
  • Fixed the bugs related to rings.
  • Saves from previous versions can no longer be loaded, to avoid breaking the game.
  • Fixed a bug involving a black background in the monastery.
  • Fixed a bug involving the background of the global map when trying to hunt at night in the cave.
PC

MAC

APK

Loreth08

Jul 19, 2022

nu-uh.png

Dfq did i just read.PNG

No, nu-uh. I am not starting over for just bug fixes.
I know that you can skip quests, but I have saves for scenes that I like. Plus they act like checkpoints for me for when I think that the quest I'm doing is supposed to happen later and that another quest needs to be done first so keep the suppossed "timeline" of the game. (Just because they are labeled Quests 1, 2, and 3, doesn't mean they have to be done in that order.)

(It took me almost an hour to figure out the order of which you should ask the townsfolk if they have seen you sister'. Plus there are some side quests that you have to do before continuing the main quest, so that the dialogue makes sense.)

Then there's my items and my gold. I have over 2k gold on hand, the 3 colored gems from the gathering quests, a couple bears worth of mats, and some spider silks, cherries, and boar meat. (I like to roleplay and keep my mc in character)
Not to mention, all my equipment are also "up-to-date" in quality.
All these and I still have 12 side quests to do, heck i haven't even started the continuation of the werewolf hunt main quest.

I'll be waiting for a couple more updates, before I decide that it's worth it to start over again.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
And what's the problem with going through the whole game, and then playing new updates while going through new quests?
Gotta admit that currently the flow is broken and forced... most Events to progress the story are all over the world and have to be triggered in the same timeslot... so you keep playing for several days useing the mornings only to trigger Quests... than mid game it's noon and afternoon and at the end even the night.
If you could trigger at any of those time slots you could progress much faster... I mean they found reason for useing certain timeslots... but it's still kinda annoying

• Wow
Reactions: Gojii

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
KnightlyPassions-0.37
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Gotta admit that currently the flow is broken and forced... most Events to progress the story are all over the world and have to be triggered in the same timeslot... so you keep playing for several days useing the mornings only to trigger Quests... than mid game it's noon and afternoon and at the end even the night.
If you could trigger at any of those time slots you could progress much faster... I mean they found reason for useing certain timeslots... but it's still kinda annoying
That sounds tedious asf. If its first time playing the game is it worth then? Game looks interesting and was going to give it a look after I play through one this week.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I hate the survival aspect immensely...talking about when you fall in the hole and have to survive farming shrooms and other resources. and the fact that you can't cheat it to move it along just makes me hate it even more.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I hate the survival aspect immensely...talking about when you fall in the hole and have to survive farming shrooms and other resources. and the fact that you can't cheat it to move it along just makes me hate it even more.
edit: it can be cheated with cheat mod if you find the variables.....screw that part of the game. its the only thing Ive cheated so far lol

jvargo16

Jun 8, 2018
Hello, sorry to bother everyone but I have a question if someone is willing to answer. Does anyone know the types of fetishes are in the game? I know that there is a tag list but I'm wondering if there is some content that isn't mentioned in the tags. I would appreciate it if someone is willing to answer.

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
Hello, sorry to bother everyone but I have a question if someone is willing to answer. Does anyone know the types of fetishes are in the game? I know that there is a tag list but I'm wondering if there is some content that isn't mentioned in the tags. I would appreciate it if someone is willing to answer.
Is there anything specific you are wondering about? The game is pretty tame as far as sexual content goes. Last time I played the most "out there" stuff would be the witch getting fucked by tentacles and that's optional. There are a couple of surprisingly gory scenes, but again those are optional.

Ryu.74

Aug 3, 2020
That sounds tedious asf. If its first time playing the game is it worth then? Game looks interesting and was going to give it a look after I play through one this week.
It's not that that bad dw about it and they say it's gonna get much better after some major updates. The only problem with the game at this stage is that almost every update changes some part of the games structure and makes the previous saves not usable which can be solved by using the new game+.

jvargo16

Jun 8, 2018
Is there anything specific you are wondering about? The game is pretty tame as far as sexual content goes. Last time I played the most "out there" stuff would be the witch getting fucked by tentacles and that's optional. There are a couple of surprisingly gory scenes, but again those are optional.
I was wondering if there is any futa/trans content in the game. I think I was told once that there is some, just that there is very little of it. I'm wondering if its true or not. Or if I've been lied to.

random2141

Sep 25, 2018
How do I get past the werewolf without my game crashing? It keeps quitting with the error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/BattleCard/000battle_statements.rpy", line 203, in start_battle
File "game/BattleCard/main_game/battle_class.rpy", line 556, in start_battle
File "game/BattleCard/main_game/battle_class.rpy", line 249, in run
File "game/BattleCard/main_game/battle_class.rpy", line 326, in battle_loop
File "game/BattleCard/main_game/battle_screen.rpy", line 266, in execute
File "game/BattleCard/main_game/battle_screen.rpy", line 266, in execute
File "game/BattleCard/main_game/battle_screen.rpy", line 278, in execute
File "game/BattleCard/main_game/battle_screen.rpy", line 52, in execute
File "game/BattleCard/main_game/battle_screen.rpy", line 52, in execute
File "game/BattleCard/main_game/battle_screen.rpy", line 53, in execute
File "game/BattleCard/main_game/battle_screen.rpy", line 54, in execute
File "game/BattleCard/main_game/battle_screen.rpy", line 57, in execute
File "game/BattleCard/main_game/battle_screen.rpy", line 58, in execute
File "game/BattleCard/main_game/battle_screen.rpy", line 98, in execute
File "game/BattleCard/main_game/battle_screen.rpy", line 98, in execute
File "game/BattleCard/main_game/battle_screen.rpy", line 99, in execute
File "game/BattleCard/main_game/battle_screen.rpy", line 104, in execute
File "game/BattleCard/main_game/battle_screen.rpy", line 105, in execute
File "game/BattleCard/main_game/battle_screen.rpy", line 113, in execute
File "game/BattleCard/main_game/battle_screen.rpy", line 113, in <module>
File "game/BattleCard/actions/act_class.rpy", line 98, in value
ValueError: non-integer arg 1 for randrange()

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Seem to be bugged with natures wrath quest....turning in the quest results in the dialogue disappearing.

Slipboi

Aug 4, 2017
why are there black boxes on the witch in the scenes i did the unlock gallery code thingy the witch looking girl is the only one with covered scenes o_O?

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018

View attachment 2774415

View attachment 2774416

No, nu-uh. I am not starting over for just bug fixes.
I know that you can skip quests, but I have saves for scenes that I like. Plus they act like checkpoints for me for when I think that the quest I'm doing is supposed to happen later and that another quest needs to be done first so keep the suppossed "timeline" of the game. (Just because they are labeled Quests 1, 2, and 3, doesn't mean they have to be done in that order.)

(It took me almost an hour to figure out the order of which you should ask the townsfolk if they have seen you sister'. Plus there are some side quests that you have to do before continuing the main quest, so that the dialogue makes sense.)

Then there's my items and my gold. I have over 2k gold on hand, the 3 colored gems from the gathering quests, a couple bears worth of mats, and some spider silks, cherries, and boar meat. (I like to roleplay and keep my mc in character)
Not to mention, all my equipment are also "up-to-date" in quality.
All these and I still have 12 side quests to do, heck i haven't even started the continuation of the werewolf hunt main quest.

I'll be waiting for a couple more updates, before I decide that it's worth it to start over again.
And what's the problem with going through the whole game, and then playing new updates while going through new quests?
Guys you know this game has a new game+/skip when you start it right? It's not one of those cheaped out "Skip to the latest update" ones either where if you skipped a couple of updates then you're screwed because it'll skip those quests too. This game gets a lot of shit for not carrying over saves between updates but it lets you skip to the exact quest you've gotten up to in the last versions whenever you play. Before the overhaul update the persistent save would still remember the dialogue you already read and even after it you can still keep the gallery you unlocked (which is why I always move my save files to the new version even if I can't load them).
It's not like "Parasite Black" for example which makes you redo every thing each update. I genuinely wonder, how many people here who complain about the saves always breaking even know about the New Game+ which has been in the game for, what at least a year now?

Last edited:

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
I was wondering if there is any futa/trans content in the game. I think I was told once that there is some, just that there is very little of it. I'm wondering if its true or not. Or if I've been lied to.
There isn't any.

Oct 22, 2017
Haven't played in a while and decided to give the game another try now. Was there always a random 2-15 second delay between rounds of combat? It's infuriating after ending your turn that the characters just sort of shuffle back and forth slightly on the screen with nothing happening for such a long time.

Is this a bug that's gonna be fixed, or am I doing something wrong? It's a UX nightmare.

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes