AssassinOG95

Dec 23, 2019
Think I've seen all the content in the game for now but I still have one Gallery picture locked (first on page 3).

ivo12345

Feb 11, 2020
Think I've seen all the content in the game for now but I still have one Gallery picture locked (first on page 3).
Open the menu while you're in-game and click to check their Patreon. You need to visit their Patreon for the full-naked elf pic on page 3(first pic) to be unlocked

YamiVanguard

Sep 13, 2017
honestly idk why everyone bashes on the game for women having sex with apparently everyone? I don't think it's mentioned, and the whole story
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm gucci with every decision so far, and I hope FEYADA team keeps enough confidence to go wherever they wanted to go with the story

Golgari

Jan 22, 2018
Having a bit of trouble. I can't seem to get the ring. I've taken the suggestion to go in at night, and nothing happens when I go in during the night, and when I try to go in during late night I'm told that it's too late. Is there something I'm supposed to do once I get in at night?

Hrothgar

Aug 11, 2018
Just signed up on Patreon based on what we've seen so far. This hits most of my buttons (waiting on incest and harem tags to be added). I'll urge the developers to keep a steady course, as most of the content that people fuss over has a connection to plot and character development. If you want creativity and innovation give the creators room to do it.

Reactions: Xumeey and Tinuss

Hrothgar

Aug 11, 2018
Having a bit of trouble. I can't seem to get the ring. I've taken the suggestion to go in at night, and nothing happens when I go in during the night, and when I try to go in during late night I'm told that it's too late. Is there something I'm supposed to do once I get in at night?
Have you gone into the corridor on the right in the church? Brunette is first door, but you should give her a helping hand if she's feeling sick. I'm not sure if fulfilling her individual quest first is a requirement.

Last edited:

Hrothgar

Aug 11, 2018
[QUOTE="Golgari, post: 3788371,
[/QUOTE]
Have you completed her individual quest? Only her door can be clicked on. If Abbot is not in the church, she should be in her room

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
honestly idk why everyone bashes on the game for women having sex with apparently everyone? I don't think it's mentioned, and the whole story
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm gucci with every decision so far, and I hope FEYADA team keeps enough confidence to go wherever they wanted to go with the story
I like this game but I think some people bash it because too much quests skirt around getting other dudes laid or something that feels like that, even if its just a setup for main character to save the day. Old dude fucking witch left bad impression even if its changed now, nuns want to fuck old dude, redhead nun almost becoming a slave, all wifes in town apparently get fucked by executioner, maybe theres something else that I dont remember. All these things adds up to this game having an atmosphere and mood that is different from what most people would expect after reading overview.

Groman

Aug 27, 2018
Is these images cant be unlock or i missing something here????
Last 3 can't be unlocked
The first page ones are from nearly at the start of the story, when you're talking to the nuns about what they were before and you get an "I believe/don't believe" choice. Picking the second one will unlock those images.

YamiVanguard

Sep 13, 2017
I like this game but I think some people bash it because too much quests skirt around getting other dudes laid or something that feels like that, even if its just a setup for main character to save the day. Old dude fucking witch left bad impression even if its changed now, nuns want to fuck old dude, redhead nun almost becoming a slave, all wifes in town apparently get fucked by executioner, maybe theres something else that I dont remember. All these things adds up to this game having an atmosphere and mood that is different from what most people would expect after reading overview.
I can understand that viewpoint, I guess I just never found it that bothering. I still hope this project sees longevity, in any form. Preferably one that brings author the satisfaction of keeping their own ideas

Reactions: Mystocat
3.90 star(s) 98 Votes