ivo12345

Feb 11, 2020
Yea, it's strange. Are you using a very old save? Usually when you get there you get a choise of 10/30/50 coins. They don't accept if you give them only 10

seekerjf

Mar 10, 2018
So is there some sort of walkthrough to help get all gallery images, cause i'm missing quite a few and don't know which scenes i need to play differently? Also i'm hoping to rescue the sister soon and that it isn't at the end of the story, these types of quests make me anxious and am always worrying about what will happen to the sibling.

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
I am not sure if this was reported but typo in the tavern going to your room and meeting the nympho elf Capture.PNG
The girl in the picture has pink hair but the text says its blonde
Also I am not sure if it is an intentional feature but rollback does not work

piojeds

Jul 6, 2018
Im at the 6th quest, wich is question to seek a ring in the monastery, but when i click on the padre nothing happens and none of the doors are clickable. someone had a clue ?

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
So for the potions no matter what i choose, Padre will grow horns on his head ?

hades24601

Nov 26, 2019
Yea im at a point where iv gone everywhere and talked to everyone at different times of day and see nothing to progress the main quest or my current side quest.
From memory you need to go to the church at the very end of the day, when all the blue time of day bars are empty and the MC normally says he needs to sleep.

Last edited:
Reactions: IlluminatiNacs

WEDABONEZ

Aug 29, 2019
Am I playing a different game? Cuz what the comments say are vastly different from what I've played, The priest didn't fuck the witch but a carpet, the witch cursed the abbot to not get hard when looking at the sisters, and there is no such thing as ntr... Bloody hell.

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes