Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Does anyone know how many times this game releases public builds? I know that I can download for free on this site, but I prefer to wait if it's a damn week or two.

Now, if it's months before a new public is released, that's another story...

Vakt

Dec 24, 2020
Does anyone know how many times this game releases public builds? I know that I can download for free on this site, but I prefer to wait if it's a damn week or two.

Now, if it's months before a new public is released, that's another story...
I think someone said .3d would be free when .5 comes out but not sure, so probably a while since .4 just came out!

xReoK

Jun 6, 2020
So when does this dude upload ,is it usually during the time of release or...
Actually I am a little bit confused too because usually they update the thread as soon as the game releases but not this time. It's probably because nobody has given the newest version of the game yet. It makes sense because this game is not that popular yet.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Found some bugs:
- After you talk to the nuns for the first time, there's an exception error. Click on Ignore to continue.
- Every time I give wine to the tavern keeper the new assistant will give me the Polaris quest (find a flower) and unlock the forest.
- In most of the H-scenes, when I press H to hide the interface, the screen either goes white or stays on a still picture (this also happened in the previous version).

Also, in this version, I cannot access the special events (Halloween, Christmas, etc)

TheSwagDaddy

May 26, 2020
Howdy,

They released a version that fixed the wine bug. Regarding the missing events, it was intentional:
"Disabled "Magic Book" and all 2 add-ons. This is a temporary measure" - This is the only info

Release:

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes