wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020

Dear friends. The new version of the game "Knightly Passion" will be released in late February - early March this year. Now we are working in several directions at once. Namely:
  • New content in the game, including new missions, adult scenes, etc.
  • Adding music and sounds to the game. We know how long you have been waiting for this, please be patient, there is very little left (you can evaluate some examples by the hashtag "sounds").
  • We are refining the mechanics of the combat system. The battles will become more interesting.
Friends, I want to express my deep gratitude to you for your support. You are amazing! You open our eyes when we read your suggestions in the comments. You suggest things that will really look great in our game. You vote for the content, thereby influencing the development of the project. I want to thank everyone who sincerely believes in the success of our project. Thank you!

FedPot

Jul 28, 2017
hello gentlemen, long time lurker here

I'm having issues with this game.

after I finished giving the brunette nun her dildo, I can't access the nuns at night. the doors are locked.

what to do, thanks.

raiza14

Jan 25, 2021
hello gentlemen, long time lurker here

I'm having issues with this game.

after I finished giving the brunette nun her dildo, I can't access the nuns at night. the doors are locked.

what to do, thanks.
If I recall correctly, you need to do the next quest where u rescue the maid from the spiderwoman. Go to every place you have unlocked, talk to everyone.. Things will progress gl

FedPot

Jul 28, 2017
If I recall correctly, you need to do the next quest where u rescue the maid from the spiderwoman. Go to every place you have unlocked, talk to everyone.. Things will progress gl
i have rescued the maid from Arachne. I'm stuck at the quest after that because I can't visit the nuns/talk with them about the maid

I can't advance the main quest about the sister too

Last edited:

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
i have rescued the maid from Arachne. I'm stuck at the quest after that because I can't visit the nuns/talk with them about the maid

I can't advance the main quest about the sister too
IIRC, you need to visit the monastery at certain hours when that happens, try during different times in game, specially at night to advance is some quest related to the n00b witches/pseudonuns.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
A question guys.. Do games like this creates its character by hand drawn before they process it to their computers or are they using softwares to draw one?

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
A question guys.. Do games like this creates its character by hand drawn before they process it to their computers or are they using softwares to draw one?
Usually it's all just digital art for initial sketches all the way to final concept. Photoshop, ClipStudio Paint, Krita etc. Done with a graphics tablet.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
I saw in changelogs that the dev has been adding animations with more frames. How good are these newer animations? And do they include sound effects? Asking for a friend.;)

dyra

Mar 20, 2018
Damn, I've just discovered the game. Art is fantastic. Animations are good. I would also like to know how often this dev updates the game.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Damn, I've just discovered the game. Art is fantastic. Animations are good. I would also like to know how often this dev updates the game.
Dunno, Feyada (developer) i think he doesn't known of the existence of F95ZONE so, he's not uploading and if he were he wouldn't release version 0.3d to the public yet but 0.2c instead. So... searching in his itch.io if i understand the development log correctly, he released 0.2c at june 22 of 2020 and the 0.3c on december 05 of 2020 (which comes with halloween content) following that close was released after 0.3d on january 11 of 2021. So... to answer your question, better Feyada doesn't known of this site yet and in the other hand, who knows?, he's right now reworking and adding new stuff, including sound...

Reactions: Pervy Sensei

Guffyz

Nov 19, 2017

screenshot0144.png

Dear friends. We are adding 3 new parameters to the game that can be pumped from the very beginning of the game, namely:

• Combat training. This skill increases your strength. Opponents receive more damage, and characters will not be able to argue with you if this skill is well pumped. Power can also be used in a bad way: for example, intimidation.
  • Charisma. This skill will come in handy when trading or making a profitable deal. You look more convincing in dialogue if this skill is pumped.
  • Hunting flair. This skill affects the number of awards received (in quests, when opening chests (in the future), when items are dropped from animals and itc.
Of course, these are not all the features of these characteristics. Write your suggestions for where else you can use these skills.

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020

View attachment 1071867

Dear friends. We are adding 3 new parameters to the game that can be pumped from the very beginning of the game, namely:
  • Combat training. This skill increases your strength. Opponents receive more damage, and characters will not be able to argue with you if this skill is well pumped. Power can also be used in a bad way: for example, intimidation.
  • Charisma. This skill will come in handy when trading or making a profitable deal. You look more convincing in dialogue if this skill is pumped.
  • Hunting flair. This skill affects the number of awards received (in quests, when opening chests (in the future), when items are dropped from animals and itc.
Of course, these are not all the features of these characteristics. Write your suggestions for where else you can use these skills.
I don't know if you are a Patreon of Feyada but, if I was you I would suggest:
  • Combat training. Add resistance increasing defense. During sex, your resistance will boost up to another round and increase the force of onrush.
  • Charisma. During sex it allows to convince into sex positions not permitted in normal conditions.
  • Hunting flair. Also allows to detect traps, make a trap based on knowledge and tracking. In dialogue allows to detect lies and make lies more convincing.
Also i do have some suggestions, like additional skills that can be of use to make a variety in MC by preference of the player or that can be use as an skill that need to be active but comes with a delay:
  • Presence. This skill allows you to modify your attractiveness. In dialogue it give you the chance to make suggestions or seduce depending on the target. In combat allows to attract the attention of monster instead of companions in the party. Using it out of combat or dialogue help to cloak.
  • Taming. This skill allows you to overcome a target. In dialogue allows to manipulate the target to do your will if character is weak to Combat training, Charisma and Presence (those skill not need to be active to success). In combat allows to make the target to be hostile against it's own party. Use it out of dialogue or combat in dungeon mode allows a little chance to pet an animal, beast or monster depending on knowledge of the target and if specific item for petting are in bag. Using during sex allows the MC to overcome and tame the target.
  • Inspiration. This skill allows you to boost up your persona. During dialogue it can convince characters that usually are not affected by Combat training, Charisma, Presence nor Taming; giving them reasons to support you or join you into party. During combat boost up your party raising their abilities while you get a boost up into defense. if active to examine an item, give the chance to combine with another item depending on knowledge. Can be of use to examine the environment to open other possibilities (like using a combination, an specific item, uncover paths, etc).
  • Skillful. This skill allows to enhance your senses. During dialogue allows to perceive things in words and appearance in the target. During combat allows a chance to evade and make a counterattack. During sex, allows to satisfy the target with ease.

Reactions: James Eveleth
Jul 4, 2017
Hey guys, just 2 quick questions.
First, is there any sexual content yet with the redhead you saved from the cacoon and who is now working at the market?
Second, I saw a picture where you bang one of the nuns in a tower at a window, how do I get there?
Thanks.

Reactions: Artix0
3.90 star(s) 98 Votes