HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

De gustibus non est disputandum (about tastes is not disputed), yes, the new content don't add something new to main history but it doesn't mean that cannot be enjoyable and as games like summertime saga, initially some characters was added using the template of others until their unique sprite was done, besides, it's just an extra content which can be considerate as mere entertaining while waiting for the main content (as summertime saga did in december 2020 with an update which wasn't be expected nor displayed on the planned content). Likewise, the new content can make us an idea of capabilities of the team, i mean, QTE in a Ren'Py game, an engine designed for VN only?, i saw before VN with a sort of battle system but not QTE, it must be made on scratch i think and i believe it can be some features in next updates in main history. Who knows?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018

De gustibus non est disputandum...
I Have no issues with Innocent Witches. I've never fought with the team, always backed Joe. This is a bit different. This isn't content delays, this is giving the content but locking it in a rather painful way. WHT on the other hand is a well known dumpster fire. Mostly due to work ethic.

Also, Ren'Py can be really diverse if you learn to program it well. I'd point you to the Strategy/RPG/VN series Sunrider, which has a hexagon-grid spaceship battle system. (I suggest this series and the original is free. Really nice devs and community, too.)

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
with probably the worse girl in the game too
all that elf tease for nothing
If you mean Arachne, then yes.
If you mean the weapon merchant, then...
*cries in a corner*
Who is also an elf. And also teased a lot. Her first scene here was a major bummer.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
If you mean Arachne, then yes.
If you mean the weapon merchant, then...
*cries in a corner*
Who is also an elf. And also teased a lot. Her first scene here was a major bummer.
I also lament that the elf-girl or how it's said in spanish "La Elfa" doesn't have more participation or scenes, well in my case i really like Arachne's design. I imaging this elfa accompanying us after saving her from her master's schemes, trying to put some clothes on her and retrieve her to her home, when arrive the town doesn't exist because when she was enslaved they were attacked by bandits who kill the men and slaved the rest and she wasn't sure if anyone could have been scape because she was little at that time (40 human years from back then and she was 7 years old elf standard), she was become in a slut to the point of no return and decides to accompany the MC as a healer (a support character besides sex slave). Well, in my perspective is a character with much potential than just a mere living onahole, it comes from the team of the game WTH they will gonna do.

HydeCharles

May 10, 2019
how do you activate the event scenes? do we have to change the time on our pc?

edit: nvm i found it its at the far side of the new game chapter select if anyone else needs this info

Last edited:
Reactions: Desan2504

TsubameHime

Oct 16, 2020
Anyone can do the puzzle, save and send back the save please?!
(it's full dark, i can do nothing and we can't skip this one ...)

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes