wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020

Dear friends! As you already know, we are working hard on the new version of "Knightly Passions". This will be the largest update for the game. To a large extent, this is not adding new content, but changing the current one. Don't worry, there will be new scenes and a continuation of the plot too, but we are now talking a little about something else.
The combat system has received an upgrade. Now it is not as boring as it used to be. It took us 2 months to make her what she is now. For example, a wolf can now use an attack that causes bleeding, and a boar can stun the main character by removing one action point on the next turn. We showed an example of a combat system earlier .
The game will feature music and sounds that we have been working on for more than half a year. You can already rate some of the works .
While working on previous versions, we understood that the player mostly completes side quests without touching the main one. In the new 0.4 version, we are reworking the game in such a way as to give the player more freedom to choose which quest, and of course the main quest is now a priority for our team.
Most of the city will be open, the forest will be available almost from the very beginning of the game, the characters will be more alive. We are also moving away from linearity and dependence on side quests. And these are not all the changes and additions that we will introduce into the game.
The new 0.4 version of the game will be released at the end of March 2021.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Hey guys, just 2 quick questions.
First, is there any sexual content yet with the redhead you saved from the cacoon and who is now working at the market?
Second, I saw a picture where you bang one of the nuns in a tower at a window, how do I get there?
Thanks.
As far as I know, I can't tell you if that is planned on the near future. Respective to the pseudonuns, maybe it's something planned or just a tentative or a fan made. Just look at Feyada's twitter.

MarinaStar

Mar 8, 2021
Who knows how to open 8 "prying is not good" slot? I completed the second quest, with a toy that, but then I just don't understand what to do. Spying on nuns doesn't get you anywhere. Although there were a couple of funny pictures.

Nemo1986

Jan 18, 2019
Okay I am stuck. I defeated Arachne and am on the part about finding the guard but I have no clue where to go next?

Sep 12, 2020
I thought I had done all I could in the game (including the "Additions"), but I still only have 11 replay scenes out of 12... I'm missing one in the second page, the middle one in the top row, what did I forget to do? Thanks!

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Just played the game.

Really nice art! The girls are damn pretty. I like the witch and the blonde nun the most.
The tip system on the quest menu is good enough to make someone not lost, except for the main quest when you need to discover the guard involved in the kidnapping of your sister. I've talked to everyone at every time and nothing came off of it. I'm a bit lost in what to do.
The 'special' events (Halloween and Christmas) were interesting.
The combat system is compelling, with the deck system. I don't remember playing an ero game with that before.
The animation is also really nice, however the last part of the blonde nun has only 2-3 frames.
I wish there was a way to get the windowed mode.

The complete lack of sound is a bummer, although I've read some comments and it seems the next update will have it. Nice!
I'm really glad there's a SKIP button for the 8-piece puzzles, because I've never been good at those! :ROFLMAO:

I'm lacking some gallery replays... can you guys help me? They are:
1. Quest #1 (main one)
2. Quest #6 (Drunk Nun)
3. Quest #2 (Peeping Tom)
3. Halloween event. I guess this one I can't get because the event is not complete, right?

As a glaring mistake... these eyes don't look purple to me!
1616966333473.png

TheSwagDaddy

May 26, 2020
Hey there everyone. Can anybody tell me how to unlock the 3rd scene with the nymphomaniac elf in the tavern? I can do the first two scenes but when i try to choose cowgirl she says somting like 'Not so fast hunter' or something. Your help is much appreciated :)

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Hey there everyone. Can anybody tell me how to unlock the 3rd scene with the nymphomaniac elf in the tavern? I can do the first two scenes but when i try to choose cowgirl she says somting like 'Not so fast hunter' or something. Your help is much appreciated :)
You need to give wine to the tavernowner three times. If you've already done that, you can advance the story a bit before trying again

Reactions: TheSwagDaddy
Sep 12, 2020
I thought I had done all I could in the game (including the "Additions"), but I still only have 11 replay scenes out of 12... I'm missing one in the second page, the middle one in the top row, what did I forget to do? Thanks!
Answering myself, it was the "Peeping Tom" scene, which I managed to get... all good, now waiting for what the next updates will bring :giggle:

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes