mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
Are colored stonegems needed for something? There is no point in selling them. Their cost is about 2 times less than the cost of materials for which we exchange them.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Are colored stonegems needed for something? There is no point in selling them. Their cost is about 2 times less than the cost of materials for which we exchange them.
I believe they have no use for now. But I guess the dev might want to implement some kind of crafting system in the future

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
I love the art and story for this game but I'm pretty disappointed that the only character you can have sex with is the nympho elf. Doesn't seem like much has changed since I downloaded this game in November. Also, getting the flower for the assistant is bugged. Every time you give the innkeeper wine, it restarts the training and getting the flower quest even after you completed it.

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
Bug Fix 2.0

Dear friends. We've done some work on the bugs:
  • Fixed a crash bug when talking to nuns.
  • Fixed a bug on repeating the task after a night with the elf.
WIN
MAC
ANDROID
I love the art and story for this game but I'm pretty disappointed that the only character you can have sex with is the nympho elf. Doesn't seem like much has changed since I downloaded this game in November. Also, getting the flower for the assistant is bugged. Every time you give the innkeeper wine, it restarts the training and getting the flower quest even after you completed it.
You should check the paetron if you face bugs to see if they patched it and then check back if someone uploaded a fix.
No, as if now you can have sex with the elf[anytime] and the Nun(brunette)[afternoon]

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
You should check the paetron if you face bugs to see if they patched it and then check back if someone uploaded a fix.
No, as if now you can have sex with the elf[anytime] and the Nun(brunette)[afternoon]
Well, not surprising that I missed that. The game told me I was done.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
How do you get the nun? If I go to the church during the afternoon, she says she's too busy

Shiken

Jul 6, 2020
I tried to load my old save and got this error.... I will be waiting for a fix as I don't want to start over....

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Bedn_visel.rpy", line 17, in <module>
  File "game/inventory/inv_screen_inventory.rpy", line 202, in execute
  File "game/inventory/inv_screen_inventory.rpy", line 215, in execute
  File "game/inventory/inv_screen_inventory.rpy", line 217, in execute
  File "game/inventory/inv_screen_inventory.rpy", line 219, in execute
  File "game/inventory/inv_screen_inventory.rpy", line 221, in execute
  File "game/inventory/inv_screen_inventory.rpy", line 229, in execute
  File "game/inventory/inv_screen_inventory.rpy", line 232, in execute
AttributeError: 'Player' object has no attribute 'bonus_atk'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/Bedn_visel.rpyc", line 17, in script
    �SW�w������U�A"�����4����"V�f@��V�(�+H��\v͐/�b����X�S�K��Z@�Qu�`��wWI��j��*t���,^G�S�t-����S�,����B�����o����A�t*G^ȿ�8�l��3g�z��.��%Xr�E����n�5֗� ��.�%M�Bqh[B�ҿ�JH�弈^�&V�cf�!��ب��`w �>iO@��xA�4c���A��&��0�s�-8Ӗ�)$    i�L[3�8ō@1��6fiC?m=�G��EO`���z�Ҧ�)mFI~�����ʟ�W�    T��J(L�=����O:�7��H� �HǕ-�Ja#��d��AO��p;s\�2גS�Q%�T6V]��
  File "D:\Games\Feyada\Knightly_passions-0.4a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Games\Feyada\Knightly_passions-0.4a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "D:\Games\Feyada\Knightly_passions-0.4a-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1480, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\Games\Feyada\Knightly_passions-0.4a-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Games\Feyada\Knightly_passions-0.4a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Games\Feyada\Knightly_passions-0.4a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\Games\Feyada\Knightly_passions-0.4a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "D:\Games\Feyada\Knightly_passions-0.4a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "D:\Games\Feyada\Knightly_passions-0.4a-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "D:\Games\Feyada\Knightly_passions-0.4a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
  File "D:\Games\Feyada\Knightly_passions-0.4a-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "D:\Games\Feyada\Knightly_passions-0.4a-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "<screen language>", line 232, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Knightly Passions 0.4a
Mon Apr 05 00:13:33 2021

Reactions: TheSidewinder

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
I would really like to NTR the priest. Am I the only one?
Well, he's not doing it with the nuns because of a curse of the witch, there are no reference for anyone else who is his partner in bed so... That leave the carpet... Seriously? :v

Well... I'm surprise, the game got so damn broken after was so well before...

I tried to load my old save and got this error.... I will be waiting for a fix as I don't want to start over....

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/Bedn_visel.rpyc", line 17, in script
    �SW�w������U�A"�����4����"V�f@��V�(�+H��\v͐/�b����X�S�K��Z@�Qu�`��wWI��j��*t���,^G�S�t-����S�,����B�����o����A�t*G^ȿ�8�l��3g�z��.��%Xr�E����n�5֗� ��.�%M�Bqh[B�ҿ�JH�弈^�&V�cf�!��ب��`w �>iO@��xA�4c���A��&��0�s�-8Ӗ�)$    i�L[3�8ō@1��6fiC?m=�G��EO`���z�Ҧ�)mFI~�����ʟ�W�    T��J(L�=����O:�7��H� �HǕ-�Ja#��d��AO��p;s\�2גS�Q%�T6V]��
  File "D:\Games\Feyada\Knightly_passions-0.4a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Games\Feyada\Knightly_passions-0.4a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "D:\Games\Feyada\Knightly_passions-0.4a-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1480, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\Games\Feyada\Knightly_passions-0.4a-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Games\Feyada\Knightly_passions-0.4a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Games\Feyada\Knightly_passions-0.4a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
  File "D:\Games\Feyada\Knightly_passions-0.4a-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "D:\Games\Feyada\Knightly_passions-0.4a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
  File "D:\Games\Feyada\Knightly_passions-0.4a-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "D:\Games\Feyada\Knightly_passions-0.4a-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "<screen language>", line 232, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Knightly Passions 0.4a
Mon Apr 05 00:13:33 2021
Yeah, that happens now because the FEYADA Team introduce a new mechanic in MC to spice things, but doing so broke entirely old saves. I do not know but, anyone else was rewriting the same folder after every update?. I did it, version 0.4a close the possibility to do the alternate content, but it is still there, i have two save near the end of those contents and they can be still load, the weird thing is in gallery appears all the content of main history plus the additional content now locked, but i got an error when clicking "Images" section on gallery but "Replays" section just works fine all the content of main history plus additional content now locked still can be replay from gallery.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: applepie68

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
v0.4a - Bug Fix 2.0
WIN
MAC
ANDROID
I downloaded the 0.4a(fix) & 0.4a-pc-(Bugs Fix 2.0) from
But still, in Gallery by default it's in Replay Section but when clicking to Images Section show the bug i posted before.
There's the girl you save in the spider cave
Yes... for now... who knows next updates :v and insane demands of Patreons ;v
You need to download the previous version
Not entirely true, at least for me, the game by itself contain still the data of the previous additional content, but it can't be accessed as before 0.4 version came out, only if you have a previous save, still, the kid and the mom shown in Christmas Content were recycled to the quest of the symbol for the Nun (Brunette), so perhaps the FEYADA Team will add the additional content in main history but in very serious parts and from very different quest, who knows?.

Speaking of the Nun (Brunette), I got an scene (finally) when she is using the vibrator at night (while peeping at her), but after she ends i got an error. Same happen if I load the save from the additional content of halloween (even if the miniature in the save have the correct background.

Last edited:
Reactions: NaruNaru1

buff

May 29, 2017
Interesting, I haven't played the last couple of updates so I didn't know that. It really is a con though. I'll probabaly stop playing and check back in after a few updates, see if the feature has come back or not.
Yeah, same here. I made it about 2 minutes in before I wanted to go back and re-read what a character said (I wasn't even scumming a choice menu) and nope, screw you user. Usual hacks don't work either. Hopefully the developer reads this and sees his losing potential supporters with this choice.

He probably either doesn't want people reporting rollback bugs or thinks this somehow makes the game better to play.

Edit: Got it to work, I need to have the options file use a higher init value. The usual '-1' didn't work, '999' did. Unfortunately the game is a bit of a buggy mess and annoying to play. Beautiful art though, just not worth it.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 98 Votes