RayBar

May 12, 2020
Am I being braindead or are the non-BJ scenes for the nympho elf unavailable?
You have to visit her 3 times to unlock all scenes,basically choose the 2nd option when you visit her 2nd time and 3rd on 3rd time.Alternatively,you can view all 3 scenes in the gallery even if you have only visited her once.

bluesunny

Jun 12, 2020
You have to visit her 3 times to unlock all scenes,basically choose the 2nd option when you visit her 2nd time and 3rd on 3rd time.Alternatively,you can view all 3 scenes in the gallery even if you have only visited her once.
Okay, then I'm just braindead, I can't get back to her at all.

blaaahunter

Jul 8, 2018
I have Errors over and over again with my old saves.

Does anyone have a working save from last version I can start with? Or a tip how to not have all the errors?

Reactions: TheSidewinder

doffy645

May 16, 2019
I get such an error when I go to talk to your brunette (nun), I entered with my old save

May 2, 2018
I'm a bit stuck. Ran out of money and now have no way to sleep and thus no way to progress the game. Do I just need to go all the way back or start over?

Sep 12, 2020
I'm a bit stuck. Ran out of money and now have no way to sleep and thus no way to progress the game. Do I just need to go all the way back or start over?
I remember encountering the same issue, and getting stuck there too. No idea if there's a clean way out of that: I ended up "cheating", and using the cheat code to add some money to the wallet.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Yeah, the game doesn't allow you to progress if you can't sleep, lol
Better save up money for that!

FatRainbow

Mar 27, 2021
Is there a way to get the new scenes on a previous save file, cause everything is bugging out when I load my previous savefile on version 0.4a

May 26, 2020
Ok so i got all quest done notice, and my gallery still 2/3s locked?? What gives? Took every HScene offered. And where does the main quest currently end at? Cause Im at just after rescuing the maid.

Shades

Jul 20, 2017
Shame there's no access to the halloween and other events, especially since they're in the gallery.

Speaking of, I had a weird glitch where I couldn't replay the brunette nun sex scenes in the gallery because my relationship wasn't strong enough despite unlocking those scenes already.

Also, what is supposed to be in the image gallery? I feel like I've finished every mission and side thing but there's still nothing there.

blaaahunter

Jul 8, 2018
It is nice, how the last 20 replies all seem to notice the same thing....
Anyone else? xD

More importantly, does anyone have a solution or better, a save file which works without errors because someone started a new game?

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes