here_for_a_friend

Sep 10, 2019
Is there a way to reload an old version save ? Mine's in 0.3a and I can't get it to work. Sometimes it loads successfully but I get an error after some time. Sometimes it doesn't even work and I get an error right away.

I don't want to start over. If I can't get back my old save is there at least a way to start directly after the spider queen's encounter ?

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i feel like im too dumb to get the these 4 scenes can someone help me pls ?
Those scenes you are asking for are related to the EX-Additional Content before 0.4a version, specifically the Halloween & Christmas event, you would need a perfect copy of 0.3d version to play them and then overwrite them with the bugged (lomao but is truth ;P) 0.4a version to have the entire gallery complete. I think the FEYADA Team is recycling characters (and maybe future events) for main history, because of the mother and her child in the quest of the symbol comes from Cristmas Event (but in a very different situation).

Is there a way to reload an old version save ? Mine's in 0.3a and I can't get it to work. Sometimes it loads successfully but I get an error after some time. Sometimes it doesn't even work and I get an error right away.

I don't want to start over. If I can't get back my old save is there at least a way to start directly after the spider queen's encounter ?
I don't think so, it can't be played from an old save, many change by introducing new elements, even the additional content can't now be played, I have an old save for both content but it's too buggy and was worst when i tried to load from main history.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
do the dildo quest first. i had the same problem.
FOR THOSE WITH NUNS PROBLEMS (ROLFMAO). There are 4 states in the day in-game:
MORNING MIDDAY AFTERNOON MIDNIGHT
This states are represented with a bar with every 6 hours represented as a segment, so there are 3 segments which represents 4 states:
Captura de pantalla_2021-04-12_10-33-36.png
As you can see, FULL BAR it means 06:00AM, EMPTY FIRST BAR? it means 12:00PM, THE BAR AS IN THE IMAGE it's 06:00PM, EMPTY THE ENTIRE BAR? it means 12:00AM.

The Nuns can be consulted at midday after church services, in afternoon if there is a quest active a nun can be there but in essential it's the time to peep on them, and some quest for the nuns can only be done in midnight (visit them at this hour you can see them sleep but sometimes Mirina alias "Red Nun" isn't there, only God's know why). So to complete whatever "Nun Quest" you have, visit then from midday until midnight.

Last edited:

Morasaky

Mar 29, 2020
Those scenes you are asking for are related to the EX-Additional Content before 0.4a version, specifically the Halloween & Christmas event, you would need a perfect copy of 0.3d version to play them and then overwrite them with the bugged (lomao but is truth ;P) 0.4a version to have the entire gallery complete. I think the FEYADA Team is recycling characters (and maybe future events) for main history, because of the mother and her child in the quest of the symbol comes from Cristmas Event (but in a very different situation).
thanks for the info dude! now i know that im not that dumb for not getting these scenes lol XD

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

TheSwagDaddy

May 26, 2020
new version doesnt work with old saves.. getting constant crashes..
Indeed, there is a section in the post that they made the anouncement for the new release:

Attention! The game does not work with saves from previous versions. If you are playing the game on Android: before installing the new version of the game, ALWAYS uninstall the previous version of the game. If you do not do this, errors will occur in the game.

Here is the rest of the post if interested:

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

Altina Orion

Feb 8, 2018
I cant get the game to run? I've never had this happen before. I double click the app and it does nothing at all. Came here after paying for it on another site just hoping it would somehow work lol. If anyone has any ideas id appreciate it. i don't know enough about this stuff to have any idea :/

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
I cant get the game to run? I've never had this happen before. I double click the app and it does nothing at all. Came here after paying for it on another site just hoping it would somehow work lol. If anyone has any ideas id appreciate it. i don't know enough about this stuff to have any idea :/
If you have money to pay for it on "another site", why didn't you become Official Patreon and reported the issue with the FEYADA Team themselves?.

blaaahunter

Jul 8, 2018
Since I do not want to play everything again (already did that for the last update, where my gallery was empty), may I kindly ask that someone provides a Save File which works with this version and is from the last mission before this update?

That would be really nice :)

Noptotch

Jan 8, 2018
I have run into a bug when i am to join the brunette (blue haired nun) out in the forest, we encounter 1 boar, I kill the boar but it stays there at 0 hp and the battle does not end. Anyone elsee encountered this issue?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Please put in WIP for quests that can't be completed yet.. I spent too much time trying everything I could think of.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Please put in WIP for quests that can't be completed yet.. I spent too much time trying everything I could think of.
They did in this update.
Sorry if I missed something obvious but how do you unlock #14 in the gallery?
You need to play 0.3d version to complete the additional content of Halloween & Christmas which correspond to 2 scenes in gallery for each one. I put an image of the 4 pictures.
But if your are referring to the last image in gallery, then you will need to go back to the moment the witch is under tentacles attack and choose to fight instead of recover the potion, what happen next unlock the scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: Slootysid

blaaahunter

Jul 8, 2018
I don't understand how you can run out of gold. Just save in the night before doing arm wrestling. Arm wrestling is an easy 50 gold to win every single night. Sleeping for 6 hours is a lot less.

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes