molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Seriously, did you buy and use potions when there is patterns of attacks in every enemy that makes you understand how to predict next attack?. Poison and Bleed are considered alterated states not exactly a normal attack that can be covered just by defense. If you don't note, is planned to create a party for combat with MC, so auto target self now can be considered a good idea but not in the future. If you want to improve your MC economy then improve yourself understanding mobs attack patterns (In fact major economy problem really is you can run out of money in the beginning, even is perfectly possible to have negative gold). Excuse me, health increase a bit, i think the purpose is to pressure the player to do a better job in combat.

By the way, the FEYADA Team don't upload in F95ZONE and probably the contributors that come here to share don't go to expose every suggestion or complain, so... Maybe you will have to support in Patreon to suggest-complain to be heard.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ok it's impossible to unlock the gallery events unless you go download 0.3d version.. Than you can start with the special events.. what a nightmare that was to figure out. I finally got all the events.. After that I had to copy the new release over the old and that fixed it.. now the stupid peep event unlocked. Seems the new release is missing something to make it trigger just as it's missing the Halloween and Christmas Events..

The op needs to fix his post to have 0.3d download with instructions to play the two events first.. than extract the new 0.4a fix 2 over the 0.3d to make it work properly.

BTW even using this method there is a missing image file.
Screenshot_1.jpg

DrakeCoogan

Jan 4, 2021
Does anybody have a completed gallery of the game for the mobile version?
Check page 39. I have posted a save file that will help you unlock all available scenes and photos In gallery.
It has all the necessary save points you need to unlock everything in the gallery.
https://f95zone.to/threads/knightly-passions-v0-4a-fix-2-0-feyada.50488/post-5635162

Note : In case you have unlocked everything except the event related scenes. Copy the save files with names
7-X-LT1.save for Halloween events.
8-X-LT1.save for Newyear events.
AND YES THESE SAVES WILL WORK IN 0.4a
Keep in mind this step will replace your save files in page 7 and 8. So backup your saves beforehand.

Last edited:
Reactions: fishysnake

DrakeCoogan

Jan 4, 2021
Ok it's impossible to unlock the gallery events unless you go download 0.3d version.. Than you can start with the special events.. what a nightmare that was to figure out. I finally got all the events.. After that I had to copy the new release over the old and that fixed it.. now the stupid peep event unlocked. Seems the new release is missing something to make it trigger just as it's missing the Halloween and Christmas Events..

The op needs to fix his post to have 0.3d download with instructions to play the two events first.. than extract the new 0.4a fix 2 over the 0.3d to make it work properly.

BTW even using this method there is a missing image file.
View attachment 1190562
The peeping tom event is available in 0.4a versions(In my case it didn't trigger right after giving the dildo to the brunette nun.But peeping after a day or two ought to do the trick. RNG maybe?)
Halloween, Newyear events and magic book were removed intentionally in 0.4a.(probably bcz the combat scenes in events use the old combat mechanics)

Ah and the missing image has to be an "oopsie" from the devs. I pulled all the images from 0.4a and koridor_right_night_razm was nowhere to be found.

Lucress

Dec 10, 2019
Does this game has us fighting witches, demonesses, etc and giving us a moral choice when being tempted by them ? Thanks for reading me. :)

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Does this game has us fighting witches, demonesses, etc and giving us a moral choice when being tempted by them ? Thanks for reading me. :)
It is too early to ask that, but in theory... Maybe... First character who is in fact a person literally is Arachne who in the past was a Princess and a powerful mage who was stupid enough to challenge a Goddess, from that day she is cursed and seems to be dominated by arachnid instincts (besides of her look); MC confronts her with the help of a relic of the Witch Hut, after combat Arachne said she was serving someone else... The second "witch type" is a mage which is nerfed with the help of a relic of the "nuns" to retrieve them something stolen by the group of the mage (an easy combat if you help a kid before the encounter).

Reactions: Hentagram

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
Yav1ZxqoV-M (2).jpg

Dear friends,
A blacksmith will appear in the new version of the game (0.4b). You'll find him in his forge, near the well. We are currently working on a crafting system that will allow you to create and improve armor, weapons, quest items, and so on. We've listened to your feedback on crafting systems and our system will operate on the A + B = C principle. You'll be able to see the new mechanics firsthand very soon.

• Love
Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

WarPig262

Oct 22, 2019
How does one get the bell tower event? I'm pretty sure I've done all of the Brunette's nun's events. I just don't have peeping tom

xykzz

Jul 9, 2017
Anyone else getting issues running the game? The map screen lags like crazy and clicking on any icons is unresponsive. Main menu works fast and fine though.

I last played v. 0.3d.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Anyone else getting issues running the game? The map screen lags like crazy and clicking on any icons is unresponsive. Main menu works fast and fine though.

I last played v. 0.3d.
In comparison to actual release 0.4a fix 2.0... At least for me 0.3d just worked fine...

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
obrez (1).jpg

Dear Friends,
The release of the game "Knightly Passions" version 0.4b will take place on May 31, 2021.
In the new version, we improve everything that has already been done before. The changes relate to mechanics, text and plot improvements. There will be little new content. A complete list of changes will be available upon release
Write in the comments what are you waiting for the most in the game?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
View attachment 1215896

Dear Friends,
The release of the game "Knightly Passions" version 0.4b will take place on May 31, 2021.
In the new version, we improve everything that has already been done before. The changes relate to mechanics, text and plot improvements. There will be little new content. A complete list of changes will be available upon release
Write in the comments what are you waiting for the most in the game?
If changes have been made to the plot for improvements does that mean we should play it from the beginning again?

DrakeCoogan

Jan 4, 2021
0.4b.png

Dear Friends!

We are delighted to present you with our newest version of "Knightly Passions".

Version 0.4b is mostly focused on improving existing content, so there is relatively little “brand new” content. However, these improvements have definitely benefited the game as a whole, as you will be able to see for yourself!

So, here’s what's in store for you in this update:

We have completely reworked the prologue and quests 1 through 4. The English translation has also been improved in those plotlines.
New character: The blacksmith.
New mechanic: Crafting! You can now craft items with the blacksmith, saving a good deal of money compared to simply purchasing the items.
New mechanic: You can now sleep on the bench outside of the tavern by clicking on the hourglass instead of paying for a room. Be careful - you may be robbed or your health may deteriorate if you choose to sleep in such a risky location.
The soundtrack has become much more diverse.
There’s a new 18+ scene in Quest 2.
Charisma now affects the price of goods. The higher your level of charisma, the lower the cost of items you buy, and the higher the price of items you sell to traders.
The vegetables that the old man sells only add HP.
We’ve temporarily removed the 18+ scene with the nuns from Quest 1. Don’t worry, it will come back in a later update once we’ve reworked it!
Fixed a combat bug involving the defense of enemies.
Fixed a bug when buying wine.
We fixed many other bugs and added new ones.
And much more.

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes