xReoK

Jun 6, 2020
Wow, it has been 4-5 days since the new update realeased but nothing here... YET.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Well if you look at the Op last activity he has not been on since May 28th. So guess we'll have to wait to he gets back on F95.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
That line scared me, because I often see it in the Innocent Witches changelogs. The game I wouldn't recommend for the reasons many times mentioned in its reviews.
I suspect they took it from there, since the devs of the both games advertise each other on the Patreon.
Hope it's just me, and FEYADA isn't gonna go the same path. Nevertheless, removing purposefully the cheat, that opens the gallery, was already a bad move.
It's a common phrase between programmers who usually finish a task but they don't test it to it's limits, they reserve that to the users... So "Oh, i added this new feature and added new bugs".

Laiueo

Dec 25, 2020
why can't i find the brunette nun on her quest to find the flower, is it a bug? the time is night and on the church right?

Guffyz

Nov 19, 2017
min.jpg

Knightly Passions 0.4b. Download!

Dear Friends!

We are delighted to present you with our newest version of "Knightly Passions".

Version 0.4b is mostly focused on improving existing content, so there is relatively little “brand new” content. However, these improvements have definitely benefited the game as a whole, as you will be able to see for yourself!

So, here’s what's in store for you in this update:

• We have completely reworked the prologue and quests 1 through 4. The English translation has also been improved in those plotlines.
  • New character: The blacksmith.
  • New mechanic: Crafting! You can now craft items with the blacksmith, saving a good deal of money compared to simply purchasing the items.
  • New mechanic: You can now sleep on the bench outside of the tavern by clicking on the hourglass instead of paying for a room. Be careful - you may be robbed or your health may deteriorate if you choose to sleep in such a risky location.
  • The soundtrack has become much more diverse.
  • There’s a new 18+ scene in Quest 2.
  • Charisma now affects the price of goods. The higher your level of charisma, the lower the cost of items you buy, and the higher the price of items you sell to traders.
  • The vegetables that the old man sells only add HP.
  • We’ve temporarily removed the 18+ scene with the nuns from Quest 1. Don’t worry, it will come back in a later update once we’ve reworked it!
  • Fixed a combat bug involving the defense of enemies.
  • Fixed a bug when buying wine.
  • We fixed many other bugs and added new ones.
  • And much more.
Download PC version (Windows, Linux): |

Download MAC: |

Download Android version: |

Attention! This game version will not work with saves from previous versions. If you are playing the game on Android: before installing a new version of the game, ALWAYS uninstall the previous version of the game. If you don’t do this, errors will occur in the game.

We would like to express our gratitude to you, friends, for your amazing support! Our game wouldn’t exist without you. Thank you!

kimchiman123

Jul 12, 2020
View attachment 1240379

Knightly Passions 0.4b. Download!

Dear Friends!

We are delighted to present you with our newest version of "Knightly Passions".

Version 0.4b is mostly focused on improving existing content, so there is relatively little “brand new” content. However, these improvements have definitely benefited the game as a whole, as you will be able to see for yourself!

So, here’s what's in store for you in this update:

• We have completely reworked the prologue and quests 1 through 4. The English translation has also been improved in those plotlines.
  • New character: The blacksmith.
  • New mechanic: Crafting! You can now craft items with the blacksmith, saving a good deal of money compared to simply purchasing the items.
  • New mechanic: You can now sleep on the bench outside of the tavern by clicking on the hourglass instead of paying for a room. Be careful - you may be robbed or your health may deteriorate if you choose to sleep in such a risky location.
  • The soundtrack has become much more diverse.
  • There’s a new 18+ scene in Quest 2.
  • Charisma now affects the price of goods. The higher your level of charisma, the lower the cost of items you buy, and the higher the price of items you sell to traders.
  • The vegetables that the old man sells only add HP.
  • We’ve temporarily removed the 18+ scene with the nuns from Quest 1. Don’t worry, it will come back in a later update once we’ve reworked it!
  • Fixed a combat bug involving the defense of enemies.
  • Fixed a bug when buying wine.
  • We fixed many other bugs and added new ones.
  • And much more.
Download PC version (Windows, Linux): MEGA | Google Drive

Download MAC: MEGA | Google Drive

Download Android version: MEGA | Google Drive

Attention! This game version will not work with saves from previous versions. If you are playing the game on Android: before installing a new version of the game, ALWAYS uninstall the previous version of the game. If you don’t do this, errors will occur in the game.

We would like to express our gratitude to you, friends, for your amazing support! Our game wouldn’t exist without you. Thank you!
After the download of 0.4b all of my gallery are cleared up while my save are untouched. Are there any ways to fix that?

svolozhanin7

Jul 25, 2018
Okay, but can I hope for more Hunter x Witch in the future? They already had the best dynamic relationship of all other characters with Hunter.

Like it feels as if they are ex's trying to get over one another yet because they are forced to work together they end up having sex with each other a lot of time because they missed the touch of one another... Can I ship it? :unsure:

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes