hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
I'm confused by the Tags and Comments (Well, I am typically confused but that's a separate issue).

In this case, I am confused by the difference between the Tags on the game, which don't seem to have anything related to NTR or Sharing. Meanwhile, the comments are discussing how all the women in the game are sloppy seconds for the MC, and that it's a Free-for-all fuck fest...

Can someone please clarify so I can decide to either check out this Patreon (to potentially $upport) or add the game to my ignore list?

If it's as the tags say and an 'Only MC' style game I will probably support it (if the story is also good)

If it's a sloppy second fuck-fest I will wish the dev the best and move on.

And to be crystal clear here, the Dev can and should make whatever game they want.

Zorrion

Mar 18, 2020
Is there anyway to get iron ore I have 2 from that cave mission that I got in random encounters but I don't know where to get more or if anything drops them because I really don't wanna pay for the sword or shoulder pads.

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
Is it just me or this game hasn't had an update on the main story for almost a year? I played this game a while ago and the game ended in EXACTLY the same place the latest update is (post-arachne).

I understand that the developer wants a quality game and so tends to redo some things, but it would be great if they update the main quest.

blaaahunter

Jul 8, 2018
This game has so much potential, but for me the way it is developed destroys the fun.

In every of the last updates, the Gallery was gone and I had to replay it.
And most updates do not deliver more content, but changes to it instead. While I appreciate that the game is getting better, it also very frustrating for the user.
I know - it is not the final version but work in progress. But if the user is not supposed to play these little updates, why are the developers making such a drama to keep the updates away from pages like this?
Either it is work in progress or not.

Anyway - the result is the same - too much work for me as a user to get one new scene somewhere in the middle of content I watched already 5 times....

Reactions: Guz89 and Castim

Castim

Feb 15, 2018
Any idear to unlock the 3 one?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Unfortunately it seems this update somewhat broke the 1st quest as the point it's supposed to happen doesn't trigger (should occur when you talk to the nuns and Hunter is stunned that the nuns are familiar with sex before you convince the Father to come back), despite none of the replays being missable unless you pick against it (and those instances are few)

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I'm confused by the Tags and Comments (Well, I am typically confused but that's a separate issue).

In this case, I am confused by the difference between the Tags on the game, which don't seem to have anything related to NTR or Sharing. Meanwhile, the comments are discussing how all the women in the game are sloppy seconds for the MC, and that it's a Free-for-all fuck fest...

Can someone please clarify so I can decide to either check out this Patreon (to potentially $upport) or add the game to my ignore list?

If it's as the tags say and an 'Only MC' style game I will probably support it (if the story is also good)

If it's a sloppy second fuck-fest I will wish the dev the best and move on.

And to be crystal clear here, the Dev can and should make whatever game they want.
TLDNR: story no longer in the game or relevant to the game. (reworked). So nothing to worry about, you can go ahead an play it.

Basically went from being everything fucks everything, to well normal for lack of a better term.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is basically MC dick only (in Dialogue as well now). There is a priest scene, but well they are fucking a carpet. There is a tentacle vine monster, but I don't know if there is even a scene with that (since you have the choice to wait or not.... and well I carved that up like sashimi XD )

Last edited:

blaaahunter

Jul 8, 2018
lolman94

Thank you for sharing. When I add that file to the game folder (and renamed it), I do see all the scenes in the gallery, but I cannot click on them. Also the information about where to unlock that scene when moving the mouse over the picture stopped working.
Only after unpacking and overwriting the game again (and deleting the gallery_pic_rpy) it works again.

Strange_Hum

Mar 11, 2021
Some bug:
when you go to the cave in the forest, the current time is forced to be set in the middle of the day, no matter what before. Thus, you can fight indefinitely with monsters for 1 day, simply going to caves and "restoring" time.

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
Game is decent however really was not a fan of all the grinding. The quest to grind 1000gold for the debt was ridicilously long, considering you get like 50 gold per day from armwrestling and then maybe another 20-60 from loot selling, so it took me like 10 ingame-days of boring, tedious, long, drawn out grinding to get cash. and I couldn't upgrade equipment because it costs gold, too... there are also very few scenes in the game, and gallery seems bugged not being able to unlock everything. Overall 2 proper scenes in the entire game (witch BJ and bar nympho). Art is good but barely used for scenes. Grinding is too much for me so if I play future content I will just cheat gold for sure. Stats also kinda weird, still don't know what exactly hunter's sense does and charisma only saves a bit gold sometimes - it's much better to just go everything into battle training because the fighting and grinding gets shortened much more by combat than what the other stats save. Overall so far - 3/5. More scenes, less grinding. Also font options are reverse what claim to be.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I could not bring myself to start over.. no damn skip so you have to keep clicking to read everything all over.. was too damn boring. Also what a crappy new update.. I DID NOT see anything new at all! Oh and a crafting system with no damn explanation on how to use!

Seriously the dev is too lazy to bother to put in instructions on how the hell to craft" What items are needed to make anything! This is a shitty update and best just to skip it.

Handofmidas22

Mar 22, 2021
Game is decent however really was not a fan of all the grinding. The quest to grind 1000gold for the debt was ridicilously long, considering you get like 50 gold per day from armwrestling and then maybe another 20-60 from loot selling, so it took me like 10 ingame-days of boring, tedious, long, drawn out grinding to get cash. and I couldn't upgrade equipment because it costs gold, too... there are also very few scenes in the game, and gallery seems bugged not being able to unlock everything. Overall 2 proper scenes in the entire game (witch BJ and bar nympho). Art is good but barely used for scenes. Grinding is too much for me so if I play future content I will just cheat gold for sure. Stats also kinda weird, still don't know what exactly hunter's sense does and charisma only saves a bit gold sometimes - it's much better to just go everything into battle training because the fighting and grinding gets shortened much more by combat than what the other stats save. Overall so far - 3/5. More scenes, less grinding. Also font options are reverse what claim to be.
Damn, 20-60? What the hell, I was making like 200-300/day while hunting wolves

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

uterus

Sep 14, 2018
i cant advance the mainquest as well as quest 2 and 8.
the main quest description just says that according to the maid the guards and arachne are cooperating.

2nd quest says i should look for an amulet but nobody has one

and the 3rd quest says i should wait meet the brunette at night near the monastary.
only i cant go there at night nor is she found elsewhere at any time.

Tegaran

Jun 19, 2020
in options enable cheats, then click the potion or w/e it is and enter ADAYEF
I activate cheats in option and click on the potion before typing in adayef, but all that happens is that ma screen shifts between options and screen size. What am I missing? Is there some button I need to press to endable the console or something?

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes